"Wow, wait. I can't believe you're here." Kira laughed at Drew's face and saw this one walking around the set, at least it looked like it to her. 

      "Well, I know." They both laughed and looked at each other for a moment, not saying a word.

Kira couldn't take her eyes off Drew, it has been awhile since she saw his face, even though it was through a screen. He was such a beautiful charming man and honestly Kira was afraid of what she might do if she saw him again. She sure felt attrached to him, even more now.

      "Hey, so me and my friends are planning to get lunch and head to the beach, do you want to come?" Kira asked.

      "Is that even a question?" Drew smiled. He never felt so happy to see someone.

      "Oh I'm sorry Starkey. I thought that with your busy actor life you wouldn't have time for me, a common commoner." 

      Drew laughed and shook his head. "I'm sure this common commoner has already impressed the actor, so I think he has plenty of time for her." 

Kira without noticing it blushed a bit, but someone did.

      "However, I can't have lunch, I still have to finish some things on set but for sure I will meet you at the beach." 

Kira clapped and grabbed her phone, starting to get out of her bedroom. 

      "That's great then! Send me your number on instagram and I will send you my location later." she replied.

      "What a great and creative way to ask for my number." Drew teased.

      "It would happen sooner or later, don't get too cocky."

Drew laughed again and Kira smiled at it. She couldn't wait to be with him again. 

      "Okay well, I will go now to get that lunch. See ya soon, handsome." Kira waved to the camera.

      "See you soon, Kira."

They waved and then Kira ended the call. She looked at her screen and soon saw Drew's phone number on her screen and she smiled. 

She was so deep already.

. . . 

      "You idiot, you're supposed to catch the ball not running away from it!" 

Kira and her friends were playing volleyball at the beach, after they ate. The sun was out and the breeze was warm, it was such a beautiful day. Kira was partners with Marcus, leaving Lucas and Flynn together and let's just say that Lucas was not very good at volleyball.

      "Oh, I'm sorry, next time try not to aim right at me!" Lucas yelled at Flynn and grabbed the ball from the sand. 

      Flynn rolled his eyes. "Remind me why am I partners with you again?"

      "Because Kira and Marcus need to be together in everything." Lucas replied and glared at both.

Kira and Marcus stifled a laugh and bumped each other's fists, while Lucas shook his head in disapproval. They went to resume their volleyball game when Kira heard her phone, so she excused herself and went to see if it was Drew. 

handsome drew <3
can you send me your location? i'm free 

also, i'm bringing my friends too :)

Kira smiled and sent her location, replying with a quick yes to his question. She putted her phone again on the towel and went to her friends again, who were just passing the ball to each other. 

      "Is he coming?" Flynn said.

      "Yes, he is. Do I look okay?" Kira asked and saw her friends looking at each other with a smile. "What?"

      "Nothing, you look great." Marcus replied and took the ball from Flynn. "Let's resume the game shall we?"

Lucas groaned and everyone laughed at him, he was only good at one thing and that was skateboard, that was his thing and nothing else. They continued to play, so they failed to see a certain group of friends approaching them and since Kira had her back to them, she didn't see someone very special to her getting closer. However, Flynn and Lucas who were facing them, smirked at each other and on purpose, threw the ball further.

      "Oh I got it, I got it!" Kira yelled and went running backwards to catch the ball as Flynn and Marcus predicted.

So when Kira was running backwards she failed to see a person behind her and when she was close to catch the ball, she bumped into that person. 

      "You really have a way to bump into strangers, uh?"

Kira looked behind her and her breath caught in her throat. Drew was facing her, with this big smile on his face and she didn't know how to speak suddenly - he was more pretty than she remembered last time. So Kira did what Kira was good at, showing her love through actions. 

      "Handsome!" She yelled and jumped on Drew to give him a hug.

Drew, caught off guard, managed to hold her and hugged her back, rocking her left to right. They both hugged like they were afraid that they would slip away, even closing their eyes and just feeling each other's presence. Kira couldn't believe that he was there, hugging her and that this moment was finally happening. While that moment was happening, both group of each other's friends were looking at them, smiling at how happy their friends were. They knew something special was happening to them and that their bond would never break because this was really something special, like a soulmate thing. 

Soon enough, Drew set her down on the sand, not taking his arms that were wrapped around her.

      "I'm here." Drew said.

      Kira smiled. "And always will be."

The group of friends left the two for a moment and went to introduce themselves and after a bit they called the two soulmates to play a bit of volleyball. Kira and Drew joined their friends, staying in the same team and everyone played for the whole afternoon. Everything was perfect, Kira met Drew's friends, the girls were so nice to her and talked to her like they knew her since forever and the boys were also very funny and made her feel at home. Her friends were also doing good with Drew's friends and that made her happy.

What also made her happy was the fact she was able to get to know Drew better, besides from behind a screen. He was compassionate, very funny and always had this big smile on his face. She knew that she didn't want to let him go, she was an affectionate person so she was always hugging him or touching his arm and for her luck, Drew was the same.

She was thanking the universe for being so lucky.

author's note.     okay omg the chapter is finally here!
im sorry for the late update but i really wanted this chapter to be perfect. they finally met and i have so much prepared for these two.

i hope u liked the chapter, thank u for ur support, i love u so much <3