Chapter three

"It's okie..." She trailed off.
"You have a remarkably good color choice!" He offered.
"Thanks..." She thanked him smiling a soft smile.
He smiled back. I turned bright pink from his smile.
"Daddy? Can I show him my gems?" Eclipse asked hopefully.
I nodded. She smiled.
"C'mon!!" She giggled and took Pinetree to our gem room. You can probably guess what that room is for and why it's there.
After five minutes Pinetree came in running from Eclipse who was yelling at him.
"What happened?" I asked confusedly.
"She got mad because I called one of her gems by the wrong name..." He trailed off.
"PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!!" Eclipse yelled running into the room madly. "Hi, daddy!"
"I- do I even wanna know why your moods have been changing so quickly?" I asked confusedly.
"I'm very easy to make angry, happy, sad, scared you name it, it'll happen quickly!" Eclipse explained.
"But why?" I asked.
She shrugged. I facepalmed.
"I'm scared..." Pinetree whispered.
Eclipse and I both heard him and asked; 'Why?'
He jumped not knowing we could hear him.
"You guys have good hearing!" He exclaimed still a little shocked.
"Yeah. That's a curse of being a dream demon!" Eclipse exclaimed and teleported Bluey to her. "Bluey!!"
She hugged her teddy bear tightly and made him flote.
"How?" Pinetree asked.
"I have a lot more powers and I don't know how!" She answered. I don't know how that happened either.
"Bill! We've got an issue!!" Kill warned coming into the room through a portal.
"UNCLE KILL!!!" Eclipse yelled and hugged him.
"Hello, little star!" He greeted and hugged her.
Pinetree tilted his head at the nickname.
"Uncle Kill calls me 'little star' because my name is; Eclipse and I like space!" Eclipse explained coming back to her throne.
"Okie..." Pinetree trailed off. He's still confused.
She hugged Bluey.
"What's the issue, Kill?" I asked.
"Mason is trying to confess to Will, but he doesn't know how to!" Kill explained.
"I can help!" Eclipse told us which shocked me.
"How?" I asked.
"I read and write fanfiction! I've picked up a few things!" She explained and brought Mason here. "Oi, future uncle Mason! I'm helping you!"
"How?" He asked.
"I'm not explaining again, now, come on! You need to change out of that stupid suit!" Eclipse stated looking at the suit in disgust.
She dragged him to a random room.
"Which room did she just take him to?" Kill asked.
I shrugged. Pinetree and Kill looked at me like I was crazy.
"What?" I asked.
"HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHERE SHE TOOK HIM!?" They yelled.
"I don't know every room she makes!" I explained.
"LOOK!!" Eclipse yelled running in dragging Mason with her.
He was in a blue shirt with some black ripped jeans. How does she know Will's type?
She giggled at our faces and brought Will here. Before Will could process where he was Eclipse pushed Mason to him and made him grab Will.
"M-master!?" Will asked shocked.
Eclipse changed to lights and made a spotlight go over them. They both blushed.
"William Bryan Cipher, I've liked you for over two years now. Would you like to be my boyfriend?" Mason asked giving Will some flowers.
"Yes, you idiot!" Will answered and hugged him.
Eclipse changed the lights and was very happy.
"NOW KISS!!" Eclipse yelled.
They both blushed. Mason took a deep breath, lifted Will's face, and kissed him.
Eclipse started to jump up and down happily. They broke the kiss and hugged again.
Eclipse wrote down something in a book that she never lets me see.
"What'd she just write down?" Pinetree asked me.
"I have no idea! She never lets me see that book!" I answered.
"Daddy? Why is the ground- Woah!!" Eclipse cut herself off. "Why is the ground shaking?"
"Bill... do you think it's him?" Kill asked.
Will started to shake from that thought and Mason hugged him.
"If it is, I'll kill him," I stated.
"Now, now, Bill! That is not how I taught you to greet people!" My 'father' sang.
Eclipse crossed her arms and scoffed at his outfit.
"Who are you, little girl?" He asked her.
"First of all; I'm fourteen turning fifteen meaning I'm not a little girl. Second of all; I could kill you in a heartbeat. Third of all; Your outfit is hideous! Fourth of all; I'm Eclipse Cipher. I'm guessing you're my abusive grandfather. Am I correct, daddy?" Eclipse asked me.
I nodded. Eclipse rolled her eyes and changed his outfit.
"There. At least ONE of your many many MANY problems is fixed now!" Eclipse exclaimed and smiled innocently.
"I'll kill you!" My 'father' yelled.
"Heh. I'd like to see you try!" Eclipse giggled.
"Why? Is Bill the weakling going to protect you?" He asked.
"My daddy is stronger than you'll ever be, and no. I can handle myself. I was alone since I was two. So, I'm good!" Eclipse sang annoyed.
"Prove it!" He challenged her.
"Wow. Finally ready to die old man? Took ya long enough!" Eclipse sang and created a circle of ice around them so we couldn't interfere.
"Is that all you can do?" He asked. 
He created a fire in his hand.
"Awww! Such a cute little flame!" Eclipse mocked and made fire surround her.
Wait! That's not one of her new powers! Oh! She can recreate others' powers with her powers! I thought and suddenly got very interested in the fight my 'father' is about to lose.
"Fire and ice don't mix well! How?" He asked.
"I'm special, hun! Now, we gonna fight or talk like we're in a book club?" Eclipse asked rolling her eyes. I saw her pupils change to lightning bolts and she made lightning strike him.
"What the hell!?" He asked shocked. "There's no way you can control lightning along with fire and water! How are you still alive?"
"As I said; 'I'm special, hun!' Why are you so shocked?" Eclipse asked rolling her eyes for like the fifth time today.
"Can I surrender?" He asked scared of what else she could do.
She smirked and chained him to the wall.
"Finally came to your senses! Took you long enough, old man!" Eclipse giggled and sat on her throne bringing a book to her lap and started to read.
"How do you do that?" He asked.
"I'm not explaining again. If you can't remember, why are you still here?" Eclipse asked making a motion to the earth.
He growled and she made a bite motion.

----

A/N; Writing this made me feel like I was on a roller coaster! I hope reading this made you feel like that as well! I hope you enjoyed it!! ILYA!! Byeeeeeeeeee!!!

Final word count; 1,171