Chapter one

Warning: This will have me being v. Mean! I will be yelling at Sixer because I'm a mean kid like that! I bring up the deal he made with Bill! So yeah!

😈👨‍👧Bills POV😈👨‍👧

"Hey, 'Clipse?" I called out to my adorable daughter.
"Yes, daddy?" She asked with big pure eyes.
"I need you to get into the mystery shack..." I trailed off knowing she hates leaving me.
"Wh-why!?" She exclaimed shocked and scared.
"Pinetree!" I whispered.
"Papa!?" She asked her big pure blue eyes lighting up.
I just nodded.
"I get to stay with papa!!!" She cheered and ran to the mystery shack.

😇🌟Dippers POV😇🌟

I heard knocking on the door and went to go answer.
I opened the door and saw a little girl.
"H-hello!" She exclaimed.
"Hi! Why are you here? Where are your parents?" I asked her.
"Ummm... I don't know... I just woke up on the street..." She trailed off looking to the side.
She was wearing a short-sleeved shirt and shorts. It's almost 30 degrees out there.
"Come in! I will get you a blanket and some hot cocoa! You must be freezing!" I told her letting her in.
Great uncle Ford came upstairs and looked at the kid in horror.
She looked over at him and her eyes widened.
"Ummmm... I..." She trailed off muttering to herself.
"Dipper listen to me! When we fought Bill I saw that kid! I asked who she was and she said she was adopted by Bill! That is Bill's adopted daughter! She could be here to hurt us!" Great uncle Ford warned me.
"Cute!" I heard the girl say. "But! It could use a little black added to it!"
I walked to where I left her and she was telling Mabel how she looked. Mabel noticed me and crossed her arms. (Me IRL: MY AU!!)
She looked between us.
"Ummm! I'm going to the woods! I'll be back soon!" She exclaimed and ran off.
I followed her.
"DADDY!!!! PAPA AND AUNTIE HAVE CONFLICT!!" I heard her yell. What does she mean?
"Pinetree and Shooting star have... conflict!? That's new!!" A familiar voice exclaimed shocked.
"What do I do?" The girl asked.
"Tiny child!?" I asked shocked that she was talking to the triangle that tried to kill my family and me when I was 12.
"Pinetree?" Bill asked.
"Daddy? Are you okie?" The tiny child asked Bill.
"I'm ok, Eclipse!" Bill told her calmly. So, her name is Eclipse.
"What is going on!? Why is she calling you her dad? Who is she calling 'papa and auntie'? Someone explain, please!" I asked rather fast.
"I'll explain! This is my fault that he knows now..." Eclipse trailed off. "Look... I'm calling him my dad because he adopted me! Yes, I'm calling someone papa and someone auntie! You'll know who eventually! Now, I know you're thinking I came to harm you! I swear I didn't! I came because daddy wanted me to make sure you're okie! I know it doesn't seem like he cares from... past... events but he really does! So, please, give him another chance?"
Is she trying to make us become... friends? I thought shocked.
"E, you didn't have to say all that! I could've explained!" Bill told Eclipse.
"Yes, I did daddy! It's my fault he knows you're back! It was only right I explained everything!" She told him.
"Hello?" A new voice called out.
"Uncle Will?" Eclipse asked shocked.
"Eclipse! Brother!" A boy in blue called and hugged Bill and Eclipse.
"Will? Why are you here? You know Mason hates when you leave!" Bill told Will.
"WILLIAM!!!!" I heard someone yell madly.
"M-master!?" Will asked.
"Ay, future uncle is getting faster!! WAY TO GO FUTURE UNCLE!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!" Eclipse yelled at a person who looked like... me!?
"I will never and I mean NEVER date this weak demon." The man stated going red.
Eclipse's blue eyes turned red like Bill's when he was angry.
Red flames appeared by her sides. Ice started to freeze the man to the forest floor.
"Eclipse! Calm down!" Bill called out and hugged her.
Her eyes soon went back to blue and her flames went to black and gold.
"Sorry, Mason..." She apologized and made the ice go away.
"Why did you get so mad?" He asked her.
"Reasons!" She exclaimed and whipped Will's tears.
"Why was he crying?" Mason asked.
"More reasons!" Eclipse exclaimed again and went back to Bill's side. "Daddy! I'm hungry!!!!!!"
"Ok! Let's go to the dinner and get you some food! Yeah?" Bill asked and put her on his shoulders.
"Okie! But how will we pay?" Eclipse asked.
"Shoot! Forgot money was needed! I'll figure it out!" Bill told her and they disappeared.

-When they got back-

"Dip 'n dots?" Eclipse called out to me. "Daddy where would papa be at 10 am?"
"Still asleep so I don't know why he was awake!" Bill answered.
"Hello!" I exclaimed walking in through the front door.
"Hello!!!" Eclipse exclaimed happily.
"Why are you so happy to see me?" I asked.
Her eyes widened and she hugged Bill's arm.
I blinked at her confused.
"E! You can't just cling to me! You need to answer people's questions!" Bill told her. He would make a good father if he wasn't evil.
"But daddy! People scare me!! They act too nice and normal!" She complained tapping her index fingers together.
"That's fair!" He agreed and hugged her.
"Daddy hugs are the best hugs!!" She sang sweetly.
Grunkle Stan and great uncle Ford walked into the living room and saw this.
Bill and I froze. Eclipse had started to tear up. She clung to Bill again.
"DON'T HURT DADDY!!!!" She yelled hugging Bill as tightly as possible.
They both froze.
"DADDY!?" They yelled shocked.
Eclipse and I jumped at them yelling.
"Yes, 'daddy'! I adopted her! Remember sixer?" Bill chimed in.
"I remember!" Great uncle Ford said.
"Then why were you shocked?" Eclipse asked joining the mind game. "Ya'know! For someone who has a metal plate in their head, it's quite easy to get in their head without even going in their head! It's kinda funny if you ask me!"
Great uncle Ford froze.
"It's also, fairly easy to make the big bad rebellion leader lose his confidence very fast! In my opinion! They should have all bowed down to daddy when he was being nice!" Eclipse giggled playing this horrible mind game on him. "Pathetic!"
Bill's eyes went wide as he bit back a laugh. I was so shocked at how a sweet little girl's attitude could change so fast.
"If you want a tip sixer; You should have knelt to daddy when you had the chance! Because if you did none of this would have happened! But you didn't! It's your fault daddy tried to kill your family! Because you're so fricking hard-headed that YOU COULDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW THROUGH WITH YOUR PART OF THE DEAL YOU'D PUT EVERYONE YOU'VE EVER LOVED IN DANGER!" Eclipse yelled at great uncle Ford.
At this point, Bill was dying from laughing. Grunkle stan was frozen from shock. Great uncle Ford was trying not to cry. I was so shocked my eyes were bugging out. And Eclipse was just done with great uncle Ford that she was trying not to get angry and kill him.
"I'm leaving! Oh! Before I go; just know you have NO idea what's coming next!" Eclipse warned and disappeared with Bill.

----
A/N: Hey guys!! That's the end of this part!! I hope you're enjoying where this is going! ILYA!! Bye-bye!!!!!!!!!!! *Bows*

Final word count; 1,319