Chapter 1 |The Portal And Some New Friends?|

Начните с самого начала

"... Funk-... What the!?" Ganz said but then panicked when she said funk and not f*ck.

"Yo yo broski! That's tot's unrad language!" Fresh said as he popped up behind the twins scaring them and the both of them ending up teleporting behind Nightmare using him as a shield while Nightmare looked unamused by this.

"Oh... It's just you..." Mel said as she noticed that it was Fresh and not someone else.

"Ouch broski my soul! Anyways, watcha rad dudes doing?" Fresh said as he pretended that he was hurt but immediately changed the subject.

"N0ne 0f ¥0 bu¡sn€$$ y0u para$¡te!" Error exclaimed as he used his strings and wrapped them around Fresh and threw him at the other side of the mansion.

"Ouch- anyways me and Mel are gonna go now so... Hey! Let me go!" Ganz said but immediately shouted as he felt Nightmare's tendrils wrap around her.

"No thanks. And where are you gonna go exactly?" Nightmare asked while raising Ganz up and dropping her onto the couch.

"Umm... I'm gonna explore-? What else?" Ganz said as she rolled her eyelights at him.

"Atleast bring someone then. And no Mel does not count." Nightmare said just as Ganz was about to open her mouth but then closed it.

"... Sayonara Boss!" Ganz said as she held Mel and teleported to different part of the mansion just as Nightmare was about to use his tendrils to make them stay put.

"Lmao- he is so gonna be mad at us-" Mel said as she finally regained her footing since she got dizzy from Ganz's unexpected teleportation.

"Tell me about it." Ganz said as she rolled her eyelights she then stopped it on a certain black smoke sans "Uhh... Hi?" Ganz said unsure on what to do.

"... Hi..." Hate replied while looking at Ganz curiously on why he has so many negativity emotions and so much hatred.

"Hey..." Mel replied while Ganz was just searching through her past memories for the reason this sans looked familiar to her.

"... My name's Hate... What about you two?.. What are your guys names?" Hate said while standing up and just started leaning on the wall behind him.

"My name is Melancholy but you can just call me Mel... And this is my twin sister... Her name is Ganz..." Mel answered him just as Ganz shot her head up in realization as to who this Sans was startling them both.

"What the frick Ganz!?" Mel yelled as she jumped away from Ganz since she was startled by her.

Ganz then whispered something to Mel as her shocked and angry face turned to realization and calm face.

"Ohhh.... You could've told me sooner y'know..." Mel replied as she looked at Ganz annoyed.

"I just remembered okay-!? Don't blame me! Blame my memory!" Ganz yelled back while turning her skull from her twin sister who looked at her deadpanned.

"... What is it? What did you just remember?" Hate asked confused as to what they were both talking about and the two twin sisters then looked at him.

"Oh- nothing! Ganz just forgot something and just remembered it... And don't ask on what it was that they forgot-" Mel said as she then flicked Ganz's skull which gained a yelp of pain from her.

"... So anyways we're just gonna go soo..." Mel said as she then grabbed Ganz's hood and teleported them both somewhere else in the mansion which ended up being in the garden where the Naturetale brothers, Thistle were.