I turn a little to see the three boys getting along, good.

"Boys looking handsome" I say with a smirk.

" I have a girlfriend Reina" Jacob says jokingly.

"I meant it as your bigger sister idiot" I say messing up his hair.

"Doesn't mean you should act like one" he groans making me laugh.

"Levi , Alekski" I smile at them.

"Reina" they say in sync.

Alekski is pretty cute, no no no Reina that's one of Nikolai's trusted people.

That would start more problems then I need.

"Alright let's go before Dick head comes down" I say causing them to chuckle a little.

At the club

I'm five shots and two mixed drinks in.

Everyone else as had one mixed drink and three shots.

And right now I'm on the dance floor dancing with the girls as the boys watch.

Is dragging our hands all over each other's bodies like last time but add Alina.

I look over at the boys to see levi leave and head towards the back with a girl and Jacob staring at Fallon as she dances close up on me making me throw my head back enjoying the feeling of freedom and not as a mafia leader.

I look back and see Alekski looking at me.

Would it be bad if I used him to get Nikolai angry?

Maybe

But am I thinking of doing it?

Totally.

I smirk as I walk over to him and pull him on the dance floor.

"What are you doing Reina?" He asks as I put his hands on my waist.

"Well I'm drunk, I'm angry, And want someone's hands roaming my body" I smirk at him.

"That's why there's Nikolai" he says but he isn't removing his hands.

"Yes but that was a mistake" I whisper to him seductively.

"Your going to get me killed" he whisper back as his hands squeeze my hips.

"Yet here you are letting me dance on you, you could of walked away but you haven't" I smirked at him as I drag my hand down his slightly unbutton shirt making him breath harder and faster.

"Reina, your know for being seductive" he says.

"Is that suppose to mean something?" I look up at him innocently.

Why am I even doing this to make Nikolai jealous?

He isn't here.

But before he could respond he's getting pulled off me, by Nikolai.

Never mind he is, and I think it worked by the way he's looking at me.

"Go find another girl" he says to Alekski angry.

"Yes boss" he says and walks away.

I think I got Alekski in trouble.

"You, outside now!" He spits at me making me roll my eyes and walk towards the entrance.

"Why did you do that? We were having fun!" I say to him as I turn around.

Damn he's looking good under the moonlight.

His messy hair and sharp jaw.

He's in a black shirt and dark denim jeans.

He looks, normal.

"Yea with my friend!" He says .

I chuckle "and? It's called having fun I don't want anything from him".

"Didn't look like it, it looks like you were being a desperate little whore wanting to fuck him on the dance floor Reina!" He yells at me.

"Your an ass you know that? Calling me a whore but you weren't saying that when YOU fucked me!" I yelled back.

"Yet you also fucked me by riding my dick" he argued back.

I scoff "I'm not doing this with you".

I went to go back to the club but before I could, he said something that sent me.

"Yea go back and fuck like the little needy slut you are Reina! Fucking all these men and using them like their nothing" he says but he doesn't know why , I do it for coping.

"Your one to talk Nikolai , I killed someone that meant something to you! You want me DEAD! Yet YOU FUCKING HAD SEX WITH ME AND THEN USED ME AND YOU WANNA CALL ME A WHORE AND A SLUT BUT YOU DONT KNOW ME" I yelled and by now our friends come out.

"Reina are you okay?" Jade asks.

"I'm fine Jade, go back in side" I say trying not to let my anger out on her.

"Your right I don't know you, but your a murder Reina , your a whore, you kill with out regret" he says pushing me with his words.

"Shut up, your a monster to Nikolai your a leader to a mafia also or did you forget because so far you haven't done shit to find the English I've been sending mine AND your people to do and find shit that could help us as I do research and making more alliances" I say pushing him into his car.

I grab my gun from under my dress aiming it at him .

Now everyone is aiming at each other.

Including Jade pointing at Alina and Alina tue same.

Fuck.

________________________________

Well this longer than usual.

Lmk for spelling errors!

And you'll meet santi in the next chapter as he was mentioned in a chapter.

He will not be a main character but mentioned a couple times and seen a couple times