Vacation part 1

As the next day rolled by, you found yourself in the car driving to the airport. Sun would smiling widely and tapping their foot. "So when are y'all gunna tell me where we're going..?" He'd look over and chuckle "it's a surprise, But I'm sure your gunna love it y/n!" Slouching back in your driver seat with anticipation, you finally drove up to the airport. Getting out and grabbing your luggage. "Oh and sun- I've got some plans whenever we do come back- and I'm sure the daycare will open again by then." He'd nod showing he's listening but you knew he was more excited by how he walked, Fast walking and his twirls. Y'all made it in, going through the check out systems took a bit long as they never had to deal with a animatronic before- but they let y'all through. Sun didn't let you have the ticket at all while driving here to spoil the surprise. You sat down at the chairs and waited for the plane. "OOoOoOoO this'll be so amazing! So so so amazing! Amazing amazing!" Sun would say by you in the other chair, shaking in excitement. "How about a hint on where we're going..?" Sun head would tilt then chuckled. "Well...They have lovely structures there- it's a Uhm..busy place?" That didn't help at all- "New York..?" He'd smile big and look at you mischievously "you'll seeeee.." as he said that, you heard your plane arrive. Sundrop would quickly grab the luggage for you and plopped it at the luggage areas where it'll be taken in the plane. You grabbed sun hand and walked into the plane, not seeing a whole lot of people aboard. "Oh nice...y'all gunna be Alright with riding a plane?" You said, sitting down in your seat. Sun would wave his hands and smile like always "yep! We don't get plane sick! Or car sick- at all!" Makes sense, he'd sit by you. Y'all seats was mostly in the back around and you looked out the window. "Are you excited sunshine!? Because we areeeee!" You smile and lean your head on sun shoulder. "Very, Sooooo- can I get a hint now?" He'd tilt his head to you "Nope! You'll seeeee!" As a couple minutes past, the plane started taking off. You watched out the window, barley even seeing the airport now. "I'm sorta worried how y'all had the money to do this...moon, did you rob anybody?" Sun would take a moment to hear moon, then turn to you. "He said that he didn't commit any crimes at all! He got what he deserved!" You nod slowly "alright...?" Looking away, you see one of the flight attendants coming down. "Well hello, thank you for flying aboard. May I get y'all any snacks or drinks?" You nodded, asking for just a water and chips.

Time later-

As y'all been flying, y'all would be almost there, you fell asleep on sun shoulder while flying. Sun would smile and kept an eye on you the whole time. Then he looked to the window and smiled widely. "Sunshine..sunshine look-" you opened an eye. "Maybe you can tell now where we're are.." you was confused of what he meant by that. He pointed to the window. You turned and seen. "oh you guys...y'all shouldn't have..."

Sun would chuckle and clap his hands excitingly

Sun would chuckle and clap his hands excitingly. "We're in Paris sunshine!!" ☀️