Betrayal sympathy

{Note-Thanks for the 130 reads guys! If you enjoy my book then follow me! I'm hoping we could reach our goal to have the ask sun/moon and y/n series with this. Alrighty that's all. Enjoy!}

As y'all gotten home, you sat on your couch and looking out the window. "Turn moon back on.." you said, feeling irritated but drained by the whole situation. Sun would sigh and nod- his eyes would turn black and he'd buzzed and closed his eyes, Twirling to become Moondrop. Moon would blink for a couple seconds then looked around, realizing he was unconscious..D E A C T I V A T E D. His eyes would immediately turn dark as he slowly placed his hand on his chest. "You little liar..." he said, smiling..the. Laughing?" "Y-YOU LIAR!" He'd yelled.  He twirled and pushed sun back in control. "Sun..? What's happened to moon?" you said, feeling a bit worried. Sun would sigh and sat on the couch with you, in a ball. "Well...deactivation..is a sensitive thing to moony.." he tilted his head down, looking a bit regretful. "Before we met you y/n...me and moon was really popular with the little ones..but one day...Uhm...one of the kiddos didn't wanna sleep at nap time..." he'd leaned back in the couch. "Moon...he uh..he wasn't himself at the time- and he didn't treat the little one so well when he eventually caught him...they had to go to the hospital..after that they changed up our programing, they added a deactivation protocol for me to use for moon- I'd he goes out of line..." you would see Sundrop eyes become a dark Orange. " Oh...oh moon..he was deactivated for a couple months before he was able to come back..and even then they cut nap time to 3 times a week and for only 1 hour instead of 2....moony..he was so afraid of it..so broken down and frighten...I promised that I would never do that to him...I...I'm sorry..." sun would place his hands on his face. You sigh and scooted closer to sun, wrapping an arm around him. "I forgive you...okay? And I'm sure moon does to...you was just worried..it's alright sun.." sun would hug you back and you heard what sounded like crying from his voice box.

After a couple hours, you would be laying on sun on the couch. He would be brushing your hair back with his hand and holding you with the other, humming the daycare tune. It was around 5 pm so the sun was setting soon. "Lemme talk to moon if he's alright.." you whispered. Sun would buzzed and shake as moon came forward. "Hey moon.." moon would sigh, looking at the ceiling. "Hey y/n- I didn't mean for our little day together to go like this." You smile and sat up to look at him. "Don't worry about that, I'm just glad y'all are okay now- WAIT OH!" you hurried and got up, grabbing the hoodie that you bought at the mall. Moon would sit up by your fast movements and looked at the hoodie that you would be holding up. "Oh my- starlight this is amazing.." you gave it to moon, he'd place it on and surprisingly it was a bit big on him. "Well- we'll still wear this..thank you.." you smile and nod "oh your welcome- it was only 30 dollars anyways." Moon would lay back down, looking at the window. "Hey uh...starlight? When are we going back to the daycare?" You sighed and shrugged "I'm not really sure- whenever the owner calls in.- but uh..are you alright?" He'd nod and look down "yea- I know sun just..wasn't thinkin" he'd chuckled as you heard a low "heyyyy!" From sun. Moon would then stand up and stare off blankly then look at you. "It's going to rain in a bit- would you like to have a dance in the rain starlight..?" You'd flush, thinking about the last dance. "And what are y'all going to do..? Propose this time?" Moon would laugh and walk up to you, picking you up. "Oh dear- there's no need for a proposal right now...it's to early after all...our love have just began.."