Incident

You had stayed another night with sun and moon, cuddling on the couch until morning came. You opened your eyes, you could still feel moon under you. As you didn't wanna wake him or turned him on..?you slowly reached over grabbing your phone. 3:13am. You glared, hating how you would wake up at the most earliest times. Slowly getting up, you stretched and looked off to the balcony. You wondered if you could actually get off of here without their help. So you started climbing over the rails. You fairly remembered that there was a ball pit under the balcony, but you didn't know how deep it was. You leaned off and glared, trying to sorta see in the dark. But you slipped a bit, your hurried and try and catch yourself with the other hand. Dangling off the balcony. You groaned, thinking that was a huge bad idea. You let go, hoping you would fall semi safely. You hit the balls and surprisingly you wasn't really harmed. You stood up in the ball pit and started feeling around, trying to find the stairs to get back up. Once you stood up on the main ground the lights turned on which instantly blinded you. "Oh god-" you then squint your eyes and turning seeing Sundrop behind you with his hands on his hips. "What are you doing so up y/n..?! Plus how did you get down here!?" You whispered "can you turn the lights off.." sun would place his hand on his head "no I can not! Did you jump!?" You wobbled your self to sun, still feeling a bit tired and leaned your head  on him. "Food..." he sigh. "Alright alright, you can grab a snack at the kitchen area..I'm sure chica is there, she makes lovely pizza for the kids!" You nodded, waving bye as you walked out the daycare. You walked through the halls, your footsteps echoing through the night. You started humming, but stopped- you heard extra footsteps behind you. You turned, "hello?". Nobody responded. You then paced up your walking, still hearing the footsteps behind you. You turned once more. But now you seen a large figure, with dark glowing eyes. "Uhh...hello?" They didn't move a inch. "Uh...I'm y/n...?" As you said that they took a step. You pulled out your phone and turned the flash light on, beaming it to him. "Monty?" The gator had blood all over their mouth, hands, and stomached. You stood there, confused and frightened. "Monty..how...I uh.." he started walking a bit faster now, towards your direction. Of course- you started running. You heard snarls and stomps behind you, felt like he was getting closer and closer. "HELP! HEEELLLPP!!" You screamed..hoping someone could hear you. You turned a corner and Monty nails scratched your back , making you fall over and rolled on your side. You felt the sharp pain from your back, you couldn't move. "Monty..don't..." the gator slowly walked up to you- but in a instant something jumped down between y'all. "

G̩̱ͩ̏͜Ḛͭ̉̇͟T̨͈͗̌ͥ A̷͙ͭͫ̕W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝A̷͙ͭͫ̕Ỵ̛̖͋͢ F̘͍͖ͫ͘R͉̜̎͡͠O̖̼ͩ͌͐M͉̅ͮ͒ͤ O̖̼ͩ͌͐U̠҉̷̙ͦR͉̜̎͡͠ S̵̙͕̀̃T̨͈͗̌ͥA̷͙ͭͫ̕R͉̜̎͡͠L̸̖̽̌͂I̍̅̀̎̊G̩̱ͩ̏͜Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔T̨͈͗̌ͥ"

"Eclipse...?" You wasn't fairly sure what happened next. Your eyes started going dark and your head laid on the ground, passing out. After awhile, you woke up in a bed, which wasn't so comfortable. Looking around you seen a heart monitor. "Am I in the hospital..?" You sat up quickly, starting to remember what happened not so long ago. " as you sat up, the doctor came in. "Well hello y/n. I'm happy you seem alright." You clinched your hands together. "I need to go-" the doctor raised an eye brow. "If I let you go now, your going to be in pain..are you sure?" You yelled "YES- I'm very sure. I need to go back!" He'd sigh, unhooking the monitors from you. And giving you some papers, most likely bills. You folded them, placing them in your pocket then quickly walking out, thanking your doctors in the process. "Oh yea- my car isn't here-" it took you about 10 minutes to get a taxi and to get drove back to the pizza plex. Cops was surrounding the area with the owner seemingly nervous. You ran up "what's happening-" the cops looked at you with a irritated look. "It's a murder/property damage." You looked down, thinking of what to do. "I'll have to shut the place down a bit-" the owner said, scratching his head. "Wait! No no no! But sun and moon- they.." the owner looked at you, confused. "They can't just stay there, alone!" You said frantically. The owner would laugh and wave his hand "oh don't worry! The animatronics will be shut down and thrown to parts and service for the mean while, maybe some will be changed-" you felt as if your heart dropped down the deepest hole. "N o- I...how about I take one!?" The owner would glare, "what do you mean TAKE one? There's no borrowing, it's either you pay for one or their staying here." Fairly, you didn't have the right money to spend on a animatronic-. You nodded, accepting the fine price. The owner would shake his head, can't believe that you would actually accept. He'd then go in the place. Couple minutes pass, you would see Sundrop head pop out of the front entrance of the pizza plex. "SUN!". You ran over hugging him, he'd laugh and pick you up, hugging you also. "Are you alright?! I uh.." sun would look around, not wanting to talk about the incident in front of the people. The owner would come out also and gave you a paper. It would be the price and the add on with instructions on the animatronic. You the agreed to pay him every month, paying him off. "Sun, hop in the car." You smiled, sun eyes would open wide. "W-what? IM LEAVING WITH YOU!?" His head would spin as he jumping up and down, clapping his hands. You started walking to your car, waving your hand for sun to follow. Unlocking your door, you opened the door for sun. He couldn't fit so well inside, having to behind off slightly so his head wouldn't hit the ceiling that hard. You closed the door and went to the other side, hoping into the driver seat. "I can't believe this...oh sunshine thank you thank you thank you!!" He'd smile. You chuckle and started backing up your car, "well I couldn't just leave y'all there..."
As you drove down the road, sun would look out the window. Seeing the trees and the other cars, building, and even a person walking their dog. Thinking about how much bills you would probably have now, you sigh and leaned back into your seat. Sun would tilt his head, looking at you. "Is everything alright y/n?" You smiled and nodded. "Yea yea..everything is alright at least now. Since y'all are alright.." you kept driving, heading to your house , at least hoping you could let them live with you.