CHAPTER 18: Such a Beauty!

dot continued to complete the look as i still tried to resist but failed thanks to yakko. she was about to do my eyeliner before i stopped her.

"wait wait-! can I do my eyeliner? pleaseee???" i begged dot with puppy eyes.

"those puppy eyes aren't working with how you're looking right now"  dot chuckled to herself.

"you better not have messed up" i stared right into her soul.

"no, besides you're not supposed to look until the end" she continued to work on what seemed like eyeshadow.

"ugh fine, this is the only time i'll let you do my eyeliner" i rolled my eyes and slouched back.

dot smiled and pulled out her eyeliner pen, it looked like the one that i have. she started to draw out the wing length, which felt honestly like a good length. she then started to fill in the wing shape and draw the line above my lash line.

finally, she was going to put on the lipstick. lipstick is my least favorite makeup product, you get it on your teeth, it smudges, it looks mid sometimes, etc. i attempted to lean back as much as i could but dang, yakko was strong.

"woah there doll, why're you leaning back so much?" he leaned above my head to see my face.

"i don't want lipstick, it tastes yucky and it feels weird too" i replied.

"awh c'mon, maybe later I'll help you with taking that lipstick off~" yakko made a smug face and winked at me. i took a minute to process this and turned completely red.

"hey there pal i don't think that's very PG" i said in a goofy high pitched voice, i usually do this voice when i state something obvious or acting like a kids' cartoon.

"that was my intention, darling~" yakko said in a flirty tone.

"aughhhh" i loudly said as i covered my burning face.

"hands off! you're gonna smear my work!" dot said, completely ignoring the whole situation.

"woah! you're really warm right now" yakko felt my face and it somehow made a sizzling sound when he touched it, cartoons i tell you.

"well my apologies for blushing easily." i mumbled under my breath. after a while, dot finished and finally turned me around to see myself.

"alright let's see- AH" i sat there in shock in the mirror. i barely looked like myself, i looked like i was heavily photoshopped. i couldn't decide if i looked good or otherwise.

"i look like i belong in euphoria" i bluntly said. i had sap green eye makeup and had a deep red glossy lip stick.

"what's euphoria?" the trio naively asked. of course they didn't know.

"oh, it's just a... ahem... show. yeah yeah" i tried not to provoke their curiosity. to be honest I've never seen the show myself but I've seen too many tik toks and theories about it i practically know the story and characters briefly.

"you look gorgeous yami (y/n)!" wakko said as he still struggled to move his face.

"thanks man" my face felt so heavy, i don't know how people do it especially if they have to wear it every day, kudos to them.

"you look stunning" yakko stared at me and blushed a bit.

"i thought you said 'yakko warner doesn't blush' ?" i replied with a smirk.

"I'm not blushing! i need to change the temperature again" he sped off to the thermostat. i chuckled to myself, it's nice to see yakko's soft side.