Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It

Start from the beginning

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Of course. I just lost someone again, you think I'll be looking good?" Y/n sarcastically said.

Jean sighed once again, he picked up the tray of food then walked towards Y/n again, this time he took the bowl of stew and the spoon, Jean crouched in front of Y/n. "You need to eat, Y/n. You're losing weight unhealthily..."

Jean scopped a soup from the stew then brought it close to Y/n's mouth.

Y/n shut her eyes, she clenched her jaw and aggressively pushed Jean's hands, making the young man to let go of both the spoon and bowl of stew. "Why can't you understand?! Just leave me alone!" Y/n shouted.

Jean stared at the bowl of stew and spoon that spilled on the ground.

The bowl even broke.

Y/n's eyes then widened upon realizing what she had just done.

Jean looked at her, brows furrowing. He doesn't look angry, but upset.

Not because of what Y/n did, but because she keeps refusing to take care of herself. "Fine...I'll leave you alone. But when I come back here again, you'll have to eat." Jean said.

Y/n just looked down.

I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking straight...

Jean started picking up the broken pieces of the bowl, then he went out to get something to clean the mess.

Y/n stood up.

She went back to her bed and just laid down, facing the wall and didn't bother to look at Jean anymore.

Her eyes became glossy as she close her eyes. "Hey, Jean...do you hate me now...?" Y/n asked, making Jean to stop from cleaning and looked at her with wide-eyes. "I'm sorry...just don't leave me, too. It's just that...I'm so messed up right now...I can't think straight I feel heavy and...I don't..."

Y/n couldn't help anymore and broke down, especially when she felt Jean from behind her. "I don't hate you."

Jean laid beside Y/n, then embraced her from the behind. "I understand."

The young man kissed Y/n's head and tightly wrapped his arms around her waist, making sure she's won't feel that she's hated and alone. "I'm here. Don't ever think that I hate you and that I'll leave you, I'm always here..."

Y/n just closed her eyes as she teared up. Jean turned her around to face him. "I'm sorry...Jean." Y/n whispered.

The young man wiped her tears and cuddled her close to him. "It's okay..."

Jean didn't speak anything anymore and just let Y/n to cry in his embrace.

Jean closed his eyes...and prayed silently to whoever god is out there, he prayed for Y/n to feel better soon.

He desperately prayed for Y/n to heal.

Please...let her be happy again.

She didn't deserve all the things that happened to her...so please...if ever someone's listening to my prayers...

Please...help Y/n.

--

- Three Days Later -

"COMMANDER!! CAPTAIN!!"

Hanji and Levi were shocked when the door suddenly opened and Floch walked in, panting and sweating.

"What? You look like you're about to shit." Levi sarcasticaly said.

"It's Y/n!!"

Levi dropped the teacup he was holding, letting the cup fall on the ground and break, his tea spilled on the floor. "What...?" Levi muttered.