72

Narration

"My beloved empress!" Harold exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around the sleeping Minami.

"What did you watch last night?" she groggily asked, still half-asleep.

"I'll be personally leading the troops this time, and I'm not certain when I will return," he cried, imitating the foolish love-struck emperor in a series he watched the night before.

"What's the matter with you, ah? Let me to sleep. You'll only be gone for four days."

"My beloved empress, please wake up and bid me farewell," he shakes her repeatedly.

"Ugh! Stop tugging me!" she exclaimed as she drew her blanket back over her head to sleep.

Harold gave her a distressed expression, as if he was being bullied. He picked up his suitcase and walked away. It appears that his beloved empress will not miss him.

"I see. Goodbye, this is the last time we'll see each other," he said solemnly.

Minami peered around his back and called to him. "Your Majesty?"

Harold turned around with a bright smile on his face. "Yes, My beloved empress?"

"Remember to bring me your spoils of war."

"Allow me to grant you a parting kiss, my beloved empress," Harold chuckled.

Minami returned to sleep after Harold left, smiling at his antics.