Side stories: campaign mission 1

Y/N's POV.

I left the castle and was greeted by a lot of people throwing rocks at me. I then catched the rocks and tossed them back to the civilians and knocking out some of them.

I don't give a single fuck about this world i am stuck in. I only wanted to get a normal life how but no i need to protect these people from their reckoning? Heh what a load of bullshit.

Notice: The cod shop is unlocked!

I then noticed a shop icon in my hud and saw a lot of things that i can exchange for my cod points like MRE's, Equipment, vehicles, Medicine, adrenaline shots, phantom cigars/marijuana, guns, bullets, food, armor, exoskeletons, and a bunch of camo fatigues.

Wait did the shop sell drugs?

Well i maybe need to try and sniff some of it.

After that i left the city and got to a nearby forest and picked a pack of those phantom cigars, 7 clips of 5.56 bullets, a forest camo fatigue, the cheapest gun an m4a16 carbine, a cheap combat knife and the cheapest armor.

I then exchanged all of my points for all of it.

(Sigh) Im all out of my cod points. Wait i should have saved my money so i could eat MRE's encase they don't let me eat at an establishment. Fuck!!!!

I then saw a smoke grenade in my hand and the hud told me to chuck it.

I then chuck it in front of me.

Notice: Airdrop incoming!

I then saw a portal like thing appear and drop a supply crate.

I then saw a cigar and smoked it.

I then felt a strong euphoria. It felt like i was smoking crack.

I then opened the crate and everything was intact with a little bit dusty like it wasn't used for a while.

I then equiped myself with the m4a16.

I then got attacked by a wierd looking rabbit that bit me in the foot and took 80% of the armor durability.

What the hell?

I then took damage and i starter bleeding what the hell.

I then shot it but it's still squirming around after i shot it in the head what the hell

I then shot at it twice and it died.

+ 200 cod points
+ 30 EXP
+ 20 Weapon EXP

I was bleeding. This was a bad thing. Fuck.

I then used the medic class skill so i could heal. I then saw that this skill can also repair the cheap armor that i bought.

I then saw more of those things coming into my mind of sight. I then saw a cross hair in my hud that i never noticed.

I then put the m4a16 to a full auto mode and unleashed a barrage of bullet.

Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Oww! That was so loud!

+ 2070 cod points
+ 690 Exp
910 EXP left for the next level.
+ 345 Weapon EXP
M4 Carbine Lv: 2!
250 EXP left for the next level.

I then was healed by the medic class skill. I should have bought a earpiece that would protect me from the loud sounds that the gun can make. That hurt my arm. What the hell. I never thought that using full auto can be that painful.

I then saw 3 new things in my hud that i never noticed.

Campaign
Spec ops
Custom

I then picked custom and saw many things like the attachments that i can put into my gun. I saw a red dot sight and equipped it. I then saw a red dot attachment come out from out of thin air.