Ch 7

Hey my loves this is chapter 7. I will finish this story in a couple of days and will work on my Deku harem. If you didn't read the first two chapters of it go check it out.

- Call -

| Thoughts |

/ Whisper /

....................................................................................

Hinata's pov

|Hopefully they can save me| I thought.

No one's pov

It is now 9:00 pm

"Suga, Kiyoko We are counting on you to keep the kids safe" Bokuto said.

They nodded. The harem left to go save their beloved Hinata.

"We're here" Tendou said.

"Lily would be sleep by now so lets go" Atsumu said.

They went in and searched for Hinata. When they saw a bunch of men guarding one room they knew Hinata was there.

"Let's fight, but make sure the blood is not near me" Sakusa said.

They all laugh and got ready to fight. The men charged at them and they fought them off.

Hinata's pov

I heard a lot of noise coming for the other side of the door. It sounds like people are fighting. i wondered if it could be the guys. I saw the doorknob turn.

"Hinata you there" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Komori is that you, I'm here" I said.

They ran into the room and untied me.

"Your ok thank god" They said in unison.

A girl walked in the room.

"Lily" They all said sounding mad.

They put me behind them to protect me.

"Aww protecting your dear Hinata" Lily said.

"Do you see you little slut your taking what's mine" Lily said.

I came from behind the guys.

"Are you talking about me, because I am not a slut" I said walking toward her.

"Yes you are bitch, your a slut for take what's mine" Lily said trying to punch me.

I douched the punch.

" You see I don't do violence, but because you made people I care about worry I make an exception" I said.

I punched her in the stomach.

"Of whatever you can have the dumb and ugly damn kids, I just want them" Lily said.

I kicked her in the stomach then in the face.

"Don't talk about my kids like that bitch" I said.

I punched her in the face and she was on the ground now holding her stomach. I stepped on her head then grabbed her hair pulling it.

"Now you know how it feels to get your hair pulled bitch" I said.

I let go of her hair and she kicked me in the stomach. I walked back and the others were about to run to me. I told them not to and they stayed.

"See bitch your the one they care about when it should be me" Lily yelled running to hit me.

I douched it then kicked her head into the ground.