Ch 1

Hey my loves this is the first chapter I am really excited.

- call -

| thought |

/whisper/

Anyways on to the story.
....................................................................................

"Your fired" Oikawa said.

"Wait please don't fire me" the annoying slutty bitch said.

"Why shouldn't we fire you when you left the kids to go to the bar" Kuroo said.

"Well you shouldn't fire because I love you" the annoying slutty bitch said poking out her butt and chest.

"You don't even care about the kids" Kageyama said.

"Of course I don't care about them annoying kids, I just want you guys" the annoying slutty bitch said.

"Suga please kick her out we need to go to work" Tsukishima said.

They walked out and went to work while Suga kicked the girl out.

With the kids

"Finally she gone" Haru said.

"Now they will have to find a new babysitter" kaori said.

"Hopefully they're nice" Masaru said.

Hinata's pov

I went to work to hear shouting for the inside. I quickly rushed in wanting to make sure everyone's ok. I then saw everyone looking to the direction of the shouting. I went over and saw my Manager yelling at one of the employees.

"You idiot this is the wrong file what am I supposed to do with this" Manager Lee yell at the employee.

"I- I'm sorry" I heard her stutter out.

Manager Lee was about to slap her. I ran in front of and got is hand.

"What do you think your doing" he said looking down at me (hinata's 5'4 and manager lee's 5'6).

"You have no right to hit your employees" I said glaring at him.

"And who are you to tell me that" he said and I got mad.

"I AM YOUR FUCKING EMPLOYEE AND LIKE ME EVERYONE HERE SHOULD FUCKING GET SLAPPED AROUND BY YOUR USELESS ASS" I yelled.

Everyone stayed quiet.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HIT US IF WE DO SOMETHING WRONG IT'S OK, BECAUSE EVERYONE MAKES FUCKING MISTAKES NO ONES PERFECT AND YOU MIGHT THINK YOU ARE BUT YOUR NOT" I continued to yell at him.

With the CEO's

"Do you guys here that?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Yea it sounds like someone's yelling" Atsumu said.

"It's coming from inside" Kunimi said.

They start to run in the building.

With Hinata

He lifted his hand and was about to slap me. I prepared for the slap but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw that someone was holding his arm.

"B-boss want are you guys doing here" Manager Lee said looking at them with fear in his eyes.

"We heard yelling and saw that you was about to hit this tangerine" Iwazumi said.

"I-it's not what it looks like" Manager Lee said as they let go of his arm.

"Hey tangerine what happen" Suna asked.

"One I'm not a tangerine, and what happen was" I explained.

Time skip: after he explained what happen(I am to lazy to type it all out)