Ch 4

Hey my loves! This is chapter four I am trying to publish everyday. But I can't because I am busy. So I might start publishing every other day but I will see what I can do. Anyways on to the story.

- Call -

| Thoughts |

/ Whisper /

......................................................................................

Hinata's pov

"I just finished the cakes so lets go to the others" I said.

"Ok ma/mommy" they said in unison.

We walked to the play room to see everyone having fun. I looked at the time and saw that it's time for lunch.

"Hey kids what do you guys want to eat its lunch" I said.

The kids went in a circle and started whispering what they want.

"Mommy we want ONIGIRI" they yelled in unison.

I chuckled.

"Sure coming right up" I said smiling brightly.

I went to the kitchen and started making the onigiri. Half way done I thought about making more for Suga, Kiyoko, and Yachi. After I finished I called the children, Suga, Kiyoko, and Yachi in.

"What's wrong Hinata-san" Yachi asked.

"Nothing I just made onigiri for you guys" I said.

"Oh thx Hinata" Kiyoko said.

Everyone sat at the table.

"Shira , Kaito" I said.

They put their devices in my hand and went back to the eat. After everyone finished eating I washed the dishes. I then went to the living room and turned on the tv. I turned on a movie to watch and sat on couch.

"Ma" Hanako said.

I turned around to see all the kids standing there.

"Yes Hanako" I said.

"Can we watch a movie with you?" she asked.

"Aww sure you guys can come here" I said.

They all came to the couch and sat down.

"What do you guys want to watch?" I asked.

"Anything you want to mommy" Kouta said.

I turn on A Cinderella Story: If The Shoe Fits. We got comfortable on the couch and watched the movie.

Time skip: 8:30 pm

After the movie finished I look at the time. I saw that it was almost 9 so I started making dinner. I decided to make Takoyaki. I call the Ceo's to see if they where coming home now. I called kita.

- Hello Kita-san -

- Hello Hinata is something wrong -

- Um no I was making dinner and I was wondering if you guys are coming home -

- Yes we are coming home now -

- oh ok I will make enough for you guys -

- Ok if that's all bye Hinata -

- Bye Kita-san -

I hung up the phone and make the takoyaki. When I finished I called the kids.

 When I finished I called the kids

The kids came to the table to eat. Shira and Kaito put their devices in my hand before sitting down. Everyone started to eat. After the kids finished eating they looked at me.

"Ma can we all have a piece of cake" Ayano asked.

"Sure sweetie everyone make a line in the kitchen" I said getting up.

They all walked to the kitchen me following behind the. They formed a line and I gave them each a plate.

"When you get to the front you will tell me which cake you want" I said.

They did what I said. After I gave them all a a slice a cake the front do opened. The kids put their plates on the table and ran to the door.

"Daddy/ Dad" The kids said in unison running to their fathers.

I followed behind them walking. I leaned on the wall and watched.

"How was y'all day" Semi said.

"It was fun dad/uncle Semi" The kids said in unison.

"We made cakes with mommy" Haruto said.

"Mommy?" they said in unison looking confused.

"Yea mommy Hinata" Kaito said.

"Oh ok good night" Kenma said.

"Come on child it's time to finish your cakes and go shower" I said.

They went back to the table and ate their cakes.

"Um I made takoyaki y'all's is in the kitchen, there is also cake if you want any there are three different ones chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry shortcake" I said about to walk away.

"They call you mommy now" Kageyama said.

"Yea the boys call me that and the girls call me Ma, I don't mind it cause Haru asked" I said.

"So your say that Haru asked to call you Ma?" Tsukishima said.

I nodded.

"I have to go wash up the kids so please go eat before your food gets cold" I said .

I walked to the kids who went up stairs after they finished eating. I went to the boys bathroom and saw them playing in the tub.

"Aww come on guys all the water is getting out the tub" I said scaring them a little.

I looked over to Kaito and noticed he didn't have his devices. I smiled and walked over to him.

"Kaito sweetie are you ready to get washed up" I said.

"Yesw" Kaito said.

I washed him up and when I finished I dried him off and sat him down next to me. I did the same with Taro and Hiromu. I changed them into their pjs and they went to their rooms. I then washed up all the others and they did the same. I then went to my room and got ready for bed. I walked in each of the kids room wished them good night and gave them a kiss on the forehead. I went back to my room and to sleep.

The Next Day

I woke up first and got ready. I went downstairs and made breakfast. A while later I heard people coming down the stairs.

"Good morning kids" I said.

"Morning mommy/ ma" they said in unison.

"Good morning kids, good morning Hinata we have to go" the guys said in unison and walked out.

"Um ok then kids go eat your breakfast" I said

"Oh Shira and Kaito you don't all ways have to give me your devices, I just don't want you on it when your eating" I said and they nodded.

I ate my breakfast. After the kids finished they went to play. I went to the kitchen and washed the dishes.

"Oh kids y'all have to get going to school" I said.

They went and got the bages and went to the car. I drove them to school and gave them good bye kisses before living.

???? pov

"Ah Hinata Shoyo.....

......................................................................................
That's all for this chapter. Thanks for all your support. See you guys in chapter 5 bye my loves.