Ch 5

Hey my loves this is chapter 5.

- Call -

| Thoughts |

/ Whispers /

On to the story.

.....................................................................................

???? pov

"Ah Hinata Shoyo you will pay for take what's mine" ???? said.

Hinata's pov

After I dropped the kids off at school I went back home. When I got their I went to the backyard. I saw a pool.

| We should all have a pool day today | I thought.

I went back inside and call Komori.

- Hello um can y'all come home early -

- why did something happen -

- No its just the kids said they want to spend time with you guys so I though we can have a pool day then go to the mall -

- Sure we can come home early -

- bye -

- bye -

I hung up and went to the kids room's and took out their bathing suits. I placed them on the bed and went to watch tv.

Time skip: 1:00

I got up and turned off the tv. I got in the car and drove to the kids school.

"Mommy/Ma" they kids ran to me.

"Hey kids how was y'all day" I asked.

"Good" they said in unison.

"Come on let's get in the so we can get in the pool when we get home" I said.

They ran to the car, got in and put their seatbelts on. I drove to the house while the kids talked about their time at school. When we got home they quickly got out the car and ran to their rooms. I chuckled and went to my room to change. When I came back down I heard keys I knew who was and called the kids down.

"Hey guys you made it" I said.

"Hey Hinata, hey kids" they said.

They went upstairs to go change.

"Come kids lets go in the pool the will be their in a minute" I said.

We walked out to the pool.

The kids quickly ran to the pool and jumped in

The kids quickly ran to the pool and jumped in. They started playing around in the water while I sat on a chair.

"Mommy your not getting in with us?"Teru asked.

"Do you guys want me too" I asked.

They nodded and I got in the pool. I but Kaito, Taro, and Hiromu in a floaty. A little while later the others came out. I blushed looking at their bodies, I turned away hoping they didn't see me.