𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚-

I woke up by the light that fell into the room. It's already August... the 2nd to be exact. A groan from behind me made me look at Max. I smiled as he buried his face into my back. We've been dating again for a while and I became his guard again for some occasions like events and stuff, for the rest I just travelled around with him as he didn't want me to leave his side so I attended every single race. It was a nice cover up and it allowed us to be together all the time. Nobody would also guess that I was his guard and we both liked it.

"Why do we always forget to close the curtains after going out... such a bad decision every fucking time."

"I don't know... but what I know is that we're awake and I have some research to do."

"Nooo... stay here please."

"I'll have to finish it today and we also have that event tonight and I need to pick up my dress still."

"Alright..."

He let go of me and I planted a kiss on his cheek before I climbed out of the bed. A knock on the front door made me walk to there and I opened it to see a girl standing there.

"Who are you?!"

"I'm Alexandria..."

"And what are you doing in my fiancée his house?"

"I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong house."

"Max lives here. I'm his fiancée. Let me through."

She pushed me away and sat down on the couch. I closed the front door and walked to the kitchen.

"Can you not sniff around our house and just leave already? Your not wanted here."

"Actually I am wanted here honey."

"The name is Dilara."

"and I don't care."

"Your so rude..."

"MAX! We've got a guest for you!"

I heard his footsteps come from the bedroom and he arrived still in his pyjama's. He placed a kiss on my cheek as Dilara let a huff come out of her mouth.

"MAX! What are you doing?!"

"Dilara? What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in ages..."

"I'm your fiancée."

His eyes almost fell out of his head as she said that. He started laughing as he looked at her.

"She won't fall for that act Dilara. She's been living here for the past 2 months at least."

She huffed before she stood up and took her purse in her hand. She looked at us both before storming out of the apartment. I rolled my eyes as she walked away. I turned on my heels and walked to the counter where I left the yoghurt and the bowl with muesli. I opened the package as Max his arms wrapped around me from behind sneaking underneath my shirt. He placed a kiss just behind my ear before he tightened his grip around my waist.

"Is it too early to say that I love you."

"No it isn't... because I love you too Max. A lot."

I placed a kiss on his cheek before taking a spoon out of the drawer. I turned around in his grip holding the bowl of breakfast and my spoon. His grip loosened a little around me as I looked at him with a smile. Max let the grip completely go as he quickly tried to snatch my breakfast away which he did successfully. Now he ran away with it.

"Oh come on!"

"Thanks for the breakfast love."

"Oh shut up you bastard."

I remade my breakfast and sat down next to him on the couch. He chuckled softly as I gave him an annoyed look. I started eating as I studied the map of tonight's events building. I found the best ways to leave the building or hide if that was needed. I looked on the clock and stood up from the couch. I jogged to our room and grabbed my jeans and a hoodie of Max. I pulled them on and let my hair hang loose over my shoulders as I did my basic make-up. I pulled my Jordan's on with the blue and black colors and then went to the front door. I grabbed the small black bag and placed my wallet, keys and phone in there. I walked to Max and pecked his lips gently.

"See you later handsome."

"Later gorgeous."

I walked out of the front door and skipped down the stairs before coming out to the streets of Monaco. I walked off to the store and after 10 minutes of walking I arrived. I tried on the measured dress and absolutely loved it. The one shoulder black dress with split was perfect and I loved it. I picked up a pair of new black heels. I took everything with me before going back to Max his apartment. I opened the door and screamed a simple hey to let him know I was back. I hung my dress up in the bedroom with my heels as I walked around the silent house. I arrived at his sim where he was driving around SPA. He was in his element so the sound must have gone by him. I smiled softly before closing the door again and going to the living room. I sat down on the couch. My legs were stretched out over the couch. I was just watching some Netflix on the tv screen. After I finished my last 3 episodes of my series I searched for a new one to start watching. I felt a pair of lips in my neck blowing out its air making a fart noise in my neck.

"Ah Max! Gross you moran!"

"Hi to you too Al."

"What time is it?"

"It's... 16:30PM."

"Sh!t man"

I jumped up from the couch and rushed to the bedroom to get started on getting ready. I started straightening my hair and doing my make-up as I walked around the room.

"MAX!"

"YEA?!"

"HAVE YOU SEEN MY DRESS? AND HEELS AS WELL! I CAN'T FIND THEM!"

"BEDROOM!"

I ran towards the bedroom where I had placed them apparently. I snatched them in my hands and ran back to the bathroom where Max was now putting on his suit. He closed the buttons on his white button up as I opened the zipper of the cover of my black dress.

(1069 words)