𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

-𝐌𝐚𝐱-

It's time for round 6 in Barcelona. Alexandria and I have grown really really close together, not as friends but as more then that... we are dating. We almost became inseparable. I got to know her better and what she likes to do. I was so in love with this girl it wasn't even healthy anymore. I sat down in the cafeteria and was eating while Alexandria walked in.

"Hey Max."

"Hey Alex."

"Enjoying your lunch?"

"Yea I am. It's quite good."

She giggled softly as she sat down next to me on the couch seats on the side of the cafeteria. Her shoulder brushed against mine as she sat down with her own lunch. She took a bite as I smiled at her face.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"No not at all... just admiring you."

She smiled at me before taking another bite. She looked on her phone before locking it and laying it on the table. She smiled at me widely as I laughed softly at her face. I inched closer to her face and placed a kiss on her temple. We both ate in a comfortable silence as we looked around the cafeteria. I was in love with her but the only thing I didn't like was that she held something back and I couldn't figure out what it was. When we were both done we cleaned our things up and I went to warm up while Alex went to do something else. After some time we were waiting on the grid for the start of the race. Alex walked up to me and Bradley. I had just pulled on my helmet as she arrived. She snapped some pictures of me while I just looked at her with the visor up. I gave her a wink making her smile a little bit. She turned her camera off and walked closer to me. Bradley was cleaning up a little with the things I lingered around... woops.

"Hey gorgeous."

"Hai."

She gave me one of her beautiful smiles as she looked at me. I chuckled softly as I pushed a strand of her loose hair behind her ear.

"Don't kill yourself driving the car please."

"Mmm... I'll try okay."

"I can live with that."

We both laughed softly before GP called my name to get in the car. I gave Alex a high five but locked our fingers before she could pull her hand away.

"See you at the finish lion."

"See you there."

She smiled before she let go of my hand and walked off the grid. My eyes following her before climbing into the car. I was bad at keeping this a secret man.

The race went amazing and afterwards I changed into my suit because it was gala time. I had asked Alex to be my date for tonight some time ago and she agreed to go with me. I wore a simple black suit and white button up. I tied my black leather shoes and then grabbed my stuff to head to the second floor to pick up Alex. I took the stairs from the third to second floor as it was faster and went to Alex her room. I was so curious what she would be wearing. I knocked on her door and it opened revealing her.