𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚-

I woke up this morning by the ringing sound of my alarm. I sighed as I rubbed my hands over my face. I had started my undercover security job from today off. I would have to become friends or lovers with Max Verstappen... how? I got an undercover job as a photographer in the media team at Red Bull racing. I was his personal photographer which meant I had to follow him around all day. I climbed out of my bed and went to the bathroom where I turned on the shower of the hotel room in Bahrein. Today was Thursday, media day. I did my make-up and pulled my hair in a slick ponytail. I pulled on my Red Bull team polo with my grey jeans and a pair of blue with black Jordan's. I took my bag and went to track. I scanned my pass and walked into the paddock. I walked into the hospitality. I bumped into someone and apologized.

"Who the fuck are you?"

That was the first thing I heard came out of the mouth of the guy I bumped into.

"I'm the person who's going to cut your d!ck off and glue it to your forehead so you look like a unicorn that's who the fuck I am."

The person lifted his eyebrows and looked surprised by my answer. I turned my head when I saw Christian Horner walk into my direction.

"Ah Max... I see you met Alexandria. She's your personal photographer from today on."

Oh my... that's why he looked kind of familiar. Well we're off to a great start.

"Well nice to meet you Alexandria... I like you already. Pretty girl with a big mouth."

Okay luckily he's okay with that response. I gave him a smile as Christian left us alone. I looked to my watch and then back at Max. He's actually not to bad looking. I looked into his eyes which I only realized now were staring me up and down.

"Can you see it?"

"Not really... can you do a spin for me?"

I giggled softly which caught me of guard a little. I smiled at him a little before I walked past him making my shoulder brush against his shoulder. I heard his breath stop as I passed him. I smirked to myself as I walked away around the corner. This was going better then planned. I pulled my transparent earpiece out of underneath my polo and placed it in my ear. I switched my mic button on before taking.

"Verstappen is inside the hospitality."

"Thanks for the information Cabrero."

"Just doing my job Barlowe."

I took my camera and then went to find Max. When I found him he was sitting in the cafeteria and he then walked away towards me.

"Hey gorgeous."

"Are you flirting with your colleague?"

"Maybe I am..."

"Do you always do that?"

"No... never done that."

I gave him a nod before we started our day together. The day went by faster then I had thought and when I was walking behind him to leave the paddock he stopped and looked at me I've this shoulder.

"Hey Alexandria. What do you say about dinning together? Just get to know each other better?"

"Yea sure."

"Cool. Need a ride back to the hotel?"

"If you don't mind?"

"No not at all. I don't mind some company of a pretty girl."

Oh boy... if only he knew I was just doing my damn job. I smiled at him to keep up the act and went with him to the car he had this weekend. We both got in and I placed the ear piece into my left ear so he wouldn't see it. Barlowe would keep me posted if anything would happen on the road. We arrived back at the hotel as he handed his phone to me. I looked on his screen to see I had to fill in my number. I did and handed the phone back to him. We both got out and walked to the elevator. We were both silent while the elevator went up floor by floor. It opened on the sixth floor where we both stepped out. I had the room next to Max so we walked to our rooms together. I stopped a door before his and walked in first as I gave him a last smile. I let myself fall on the bed before I picked myself up and got ready for a dinner with Max. I pulled on a silky baby blue top with my grey jeans. Looks fine to me. I freshened myself up a little and placed some other jewelry on. A bracelet, necklace... you know that sort of things. I sat down on my bed just going through my Instagram. Seeing what all my friends were up to.

(813 words)