Chapter 11.1: Seriously

Alex's P.O.V

The next day..

Time check: 6:54 am.

Shocks! I'm almost late! I haven't even had breakfast yet! Ugh, I'll just go through a drivethru..

So I went to my garage to get my car and I drove to a fast food chain drivethru..

*12 minutes later*

Okay, so I got my food and I drove to work while eating my sandwich and drinking my coffee carefully..

*AOP company*

I finished eating and I went inside the office and saw Mr.Shin walking towards me.

"Alex! I'm so glad your here. Hazel and jess are in the studio painting and you will have to take some shots of the painting, arraso?"..

"Okay, good thing I brought my camera".

*studio*

*Knock! Knock!*

And I opened the door.

"Hello hazel and jess.".

"Oh, hi Alex."..they both said.

And I bring out my camera..

"Ummmm, Mr.shin asked me to take photos of the painting. May I?"..I asked

"Oh, sure."..and they got out of the painting and into my position

*click!* *click!* *flash!*..*flash!*..

"Okay, I'm done. You may continue painting."..then they continue working...

"WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" *BOOOGSHHHH*..we suddenly heard a suspicious noise from outside. We went outside and saw all of the employees panicking and running all over the place..

Huh? What is happening?..

And we looked at Mr.Shin..

"SHIN YOO JAE WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?!"..we all shouted at him..

"It was my fault okay?! I thought it was a client but it was kidnappers and thieves!"..

And we all did a facepalm..

"Fudge you! What kind of person are you?!"..jess shouted at Mr.shin

"Honestly,i just wanna do something bad to you right now."..i said calmly.

"I know right, me too. Wait till we get down and do something to you."..

So we went down the elevator and went straight to Mr shin calmly..

We stared at him for a while and..
..
..
..
*Slap!* *Pak!* *PakPakpak!* *Slap!slap!*..

"Fudge you and your life! You don't even know who a thief and a client is?!"..jess shouted at Mr.Shin.

"Ughhh!! Are you seriously going to be like this?!"..

"Mr.Shin, Jugule?! (Wanna die?!)"..I shouted to Mr.shin..

"Mr.shin the fact that we are faithful employees here and you are acting crazy!!/Ughhhhh!! How are you gonna fix this problem huh?!/What kind of President that lets in clients in his company and actually they are thieves!!??"..we all said to him at the same time..

We are all going crazy, the rest of the employees are panicking and running around the place while we are obviously arguing with Mr.Shin.

"Ummm..silence..."..Mr.shin said while we're still arguing with him..

"SILENCE!"..and that made everyone stop and and quiet..