Chapter 31

Kazuki:
It's been 2 weeks since me and Madara had lunch together. Since the he has been coming bye to visit me more as well as going as far as being soft around me and occasionally snapping at men that attempt to seek my attention. Today was the day of the festival and Hashirama and tobirama ordered I attended. I was currently sitting on my couch thinking about the feeling of danger I still hold. I heard a knock on the door so I went to open it. When I opened it a Uchiha lady was holding a wrapped box. "Good evening lady Senju, Madara sama has requested you wear this to the festival with him. He stated he shall be here in 3 hours to get you. Have a good day." I took the box from her and thanked her as she left. I opened the box to see a very extravagant and expensive red and black silk kimono with gold designs what almost seemed like true gold.

 I opened the box to see a very extravagant and expensive red and black silk kimono with gold designs what almost seemed like true gold

I felt my breath catch in my throat as I stated as the dress. I heard my door open to see hitoshi walk in. "Hey kaz! Are you going to the festival?" He walked into the living room and spotted the dress. "Wow, that dress is stunning. If your wearing that you might just kill the men of the village with your looks." I rolled my eyes at him while he stared it down in surprise. "It was a gift from Madara. He requested I wear it tonight as his company." His shock turned to a evil smirk. "I've noticed that Uchiha has grown soft around you the past few weeks. But this gift has confirmed my suspicious." I narrowed my eyes at him. "And what suspicious is that?" His smirk grew larger. "The Uchiha has been seeking your attention."  I choked on air violently at his words. "That's bullshit! Why would the Uchiha want me over his clan and village woman lining up for his attention!?"  He just smirked and shrugged. "I don't know why don't you ask him?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Why would I ask him something that's merely a suspicion and make a living fool out of myself?" He groaned and rolled his eyes. "Anyways, I came to ask you, do you Sense the danger to?" He asked with pure serious. I nodded. "The feeling grows stronger as the day passes closer to night tho I'm still yet to figure out the source of the feeling." He nodded. "Let's try and forget about it for now and just remembered to stay alert." I nodded. "Now then, go get your fat ass dressed already you don't want to keep the hunky Uchiha waiting!" He cheered with a shit eating grin. I rolled my eyes and went to my room where I took a shower and did my usual bathroom routine. I walked out my bathroom into my room where the dress laid. I examined it for a second before sliding it on. I styled my hair in a traditional bun and donned gold accents such as hair clips to complement the outfit. I painted my lips a soft red and applied some mascara to finish the look. I walked out my room to see hitoshi on the couch. "So how bad do I look?" Hitoshi snapped his attention to me and his jaw dropped. "Holy shit! Kazuki you look amazing!" I smiled and showed him the back of the kimono. "What the hell!" I turned around to look at him. "What?" He had a look of surprise on his face. "Did you release the Uchiha clan emblem in on the back of the kimono?" I started at him in surprise and looked at my back in a mirror. "Holy shit it is!" Hitoshi then smirked. "That slick bastard, I gotta give him credit where its due!" He laughed while I glared at him. "Oh can it hitoshi!" He rolled his eyes and smiled. "As much as I would love to stay and see the Uchiha's reaction, I need to go get ready myself and pick up kira." I nodded and waved as he walked out the door. I sighed and sat on the floor as I sharpened my kunia as a means to kill time. After I finish polishing and sharpening the kunia and putting them away a knock sounded on the door. "Coming!" I opened the door to see it was Madara. "Oh, hello Madara, wanna come in for a sec?" He nodded and closed the door behind him. "I had my doubts on the kimono complimenting your completion but I see it served well."  I looked at him and smiled. "Yes it has, and I would like to thank you for it, you had zero reason to gift it but you did and I give you my thanks." He smiled a little and handed me a bouquet of red roses. "These are lovely Madara, thank you." He nodded. I went to the kitchen where I placed the flowers in a vase and grabbed my wallet from the table. "I'm ready now if you wish to leave." He nodded. "Let's get going then." He walked up to me and grabbed my hand before walking out my house and locking my door. "So Madara may I ask why you gifted me a kimono with your clan symbol?" He took a glance at me and I noticed the faintest of a smirk. "I purchased it from an Uchiha seamstress and our clan seamstress take pride in their work there for we addon the Uchiha symbol on them. As well as most Uchiha buy from the Uchiha seamstress." I nodded at his explanation. "In that case your clan women sounds very talented, I might just have to buy a few outfits from her now." He didn't respond to me comment. I stopped walking while keeping my grip on his hand which caused him to also stop and look at me. Just as he was about to speak I narrowed my eyes, furthering his confusion.