𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

Start from the beginning

Nothing can compare to this. 

Nothing. 

The way he took care of me, massaged and kissed every inch of my skin and whispered the most heartwarming compliments made something in me tingle in such a new, unfamiliar, pleasant way. 

And it only got better. 

The queen-like treatment didn't know its end and it seems like it never will. He treats Tomasso like he is indeed the centre of his world, everything his universe spins around. Photos, videos, strolls, cuddles, kisses and open, genuine, vulnerable conversations didn't know bounds. 

He didn't make even 1 crude comment and didn't put sexual activities above other things. He could, he definitely had one or two comments in mind and desires to fulfil, it showed when he watched my black bikini, but he didn't say or do a thing. 

For him, it is enough to just hug me, to just kiss my hand, to just compliment me with words that are way more than just "sexy" or "hot" and it is everything to me.

Sound of waves crashing against the shore, sunny and hot weather, tropical birds are chirping and a light breeze is blowing. 

"I think, we should get ready, mia piccola caramella."- said Sandro quietly, kissing my shoulder tenderly. 

"Where are we going?"- I asked softly, smiling at the feeling of his soft fingertips skimming along my thigh, slowly and delicately. 

"Somewhere very special and private."- he replied as his charming smile warmed my heart and triggered every beautiful sensation that exists. 

"Okay."- I agreed, not really caring where we are going or what we will do as long as I am with him. 

Sandro gently kissed my hands and helped me to stand up. I took Tomie in my arms lovingly, kissed his small head fondly and we went inside. 

Only little did I know that after we look after our son the most magical evening will begin. 

A warm bubble bath with rose petals and oils awaited me. A beautiful SPA treatment kept me busy and was quickly followed by the nicest manicure and pedicure. 

Once I entered the closet, my heart beat faster and my vision blurred with the tears. 

Never have I ever felt so nervous, anxious, excited and happy. 

The thought of him, us, wherever place we are going to is enough to make my heart pound like a drum as if it is preparing for something big, a grand fall - fall I do not know if I am ready for. 

But his smile is enough to make me forget everything. 

Everything became us right now.

The hair of the darkest black shade is so soft, so perfect as it falls in the natural waves that I love so much. Dewy, smooth, clear skin is sun-kissed and lustrous. The face of the most magnificent beauty is the masterpiece I cannot admire enough: ideally shaped, arched brows are as dark as the night; the longest, the thickest, the darkest lashes; the masculine nose is very beautiful, yet because of the slightly turned-up shape it is cute - like it has always been; defined cheekbones and razor-sharp jawline that seem like they can cut you like a knife and God, his plump, full, pink lips that I am so spoiled for, so addicted to and intoxicated with.

Beautiful, dusky grey, vibrant eyes are everything that it takes to make the world stop mattering. The hazardous depth used to be so scary, so intimidating and unknown and now all I see is warmth, tenderness and some other sparkle that I do not know the name of.

The white, polished to perfection shirt clings to his thewy, fit torso, displaying his athletic body in all its glory. The chain around his neck is always around his neck and peeks from beneath the opened buttons that give a glimpse of his broad, robust chest. Black trousers, belt, hand watch - nothing can beat the classy look that suits him so ideally.