real life

third person pov:

Nova laughed as Chris dragged her around the nighttime streets of Boston before stopping in front of a beautiful restaurant. "So this is why we were getting all dressed up for pizza, huh?" Chris' nose scrunched as if he was thinking about it before smiling and he leading her inside to whisper in her ear, "That and the fact that you look gorgeous in that dress." Nova's cheeks visibly reddened as she sat down to the table, the waiter then came over passing them the menu. 

Chris watched Nova as her eyes scanned through the drinks menu. When she looked up at Chris, his eyes shot down to the menu before him, as if he was looking there the entire time. Nova's voice broke the silence as she asked Chris, "What are you gonna get, Chris? I think I'm gonna go for one of their pink lemonades." Chris looked back up and his stomach did a flip due to Nova Ricci, his star's, insane beauty. "I'm thinking a Pepsi because they don't do Dr Peppers." Nova smiled and her dimples made an appearance for the hundredth time that evening, "Of course you are." 

chris' pov:

The waiter had arrived with their drinks and had set them down on the table before walking off to assist some other customers. "Why are you looking at me like that, Chris?" Nova chuckled and I could have sworn my heart fluttered at the sight of her smile. I just shake my head and smile at her as she takes another drink of her pink lemonade. I then take a deep breath and say, "Nova, you're my best friend, don't get me wrong, but I can't stop thinking about what it would be like if we were something more. If our relationship was something more of a friendship. Ever since we met as kids, I always knew you were the one for me but I fucked up so many times and didn't ask you out. So, I guess this is my way of asking you to be mine. For real." 

Nova's eyes bore into mine and my heart felt as if it would explode out of my chest. But then, Nova pulled me in by my tie and kissed me. Nova, my best friend since birth, kissed me. Nova Ricci, the world famous model, had kissed me. But I wasn't thinking about that, all I could think about was the fact that my star, was now truly MY star. As she pulled away, she laughed at my dazed expression and I smiled, "So, I'm assuming that was a yes, right?" She laughed agin, this time nodding her head too. "Yes, Chris, it was. For real." I sighed in relief and grabbed my blazer jacket. "Shall we get outta here? Get a pizza?" I reached my hand out to her and left a $10 bill on the table. Nova just smiled again, slipping her hand into mine as she usually does, only this time, it felt different. It felt real.

§

a/n - pls just imagine chris is wearing a suit pls and thank you 🍓🍓

nova.ricci - we did, in fact, not fuck the pizza 💋             tagged - christophersturniolo 

12,787,209 likes ^ liked by nicolassturniolo, christophersturniolo and 12,787,207 others

view comments:

user.one HOLY MCNUGGETS

nicolassturniolo proud of you lil sis 🥲

matthew.sturniolo GO NOVA GO NOVA GO NOVA GO NOVA

user.two YESSSSSSS THIS IS WHAT WE LOVE TO SEE 😍😍

mama.mary.l0u Beautiful girl! Couldn't think of anyone better for my boy! 🐥

mamma.ricci  Fucking finally

christophersturniolo  my star, my girl

reply to christophersturniolo - nova.ricci  your star, your girl 💫💫

gaotai nah bc why am I crying rn