Protective - Gene Simmons X FemReader

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Gene said, before smashing his lips on hers. They slowly made out as Gene walked to the wall and held her against it for stability. “You feel so good, Gene. Fuck, so fucking big.” Y/n moaned as she pulled away and looked in his eyes. “Fuck, you’re tight, hot stuff.” Gene said, before she started to moan louder and her legs started to quiver. “Are you getting close, hot stuff?” Gene asked. “Mhm, please, can I come?” Y/n answered. “Since you asked so nicely. Come for me, hot stuff.” Gene replied. Y/n moaned Gene’s name, before she came on his cock. 

Not long after, Gene groaned as he came inside of her. "How are you feeling?" Gene asked. "Alright. It was really good, baby." Y/n replied, before placing her lips on his again as he placed her down. "Want some water?" Gene asked as he put his clothes back on. "Please?"  Y/n answered as she grabbed her dress and pulled it on, before sitting down on the couch. "Didn't you forget something?" Gene asked as he picked up her panties. "No. I don't wanna put them back on. You never know what might happen after the concert." Y/n replied. "You are something else, hot stuff." Gene mumbled, before giving her some water and sat down beside her. There was a knock on the door and Y/n got up to open it. "What's up, Paul?" Y/n asked. "Are you and Gene done fucking?" He asked. "Uhm, yeah. Why?" Y/n answered. "We need him for the soundcheck." Paul said. "Oh, Gene, Paul needs you for the soundcheck." Y/n said as she turned to look at the man. 

He stood up, before walking out of the dressing room. Y/n walked out as well, following the band towards the concert hall. Y/n stood in front of the stage and watched the band do their soundcheck. The band was finished with their soundcheck and an hour passed. Y/n was standing in the very front of the stage with Tony. "Hey, are you Gene's girlfriend?" Y/n heard a girl ask. "Depends on who's asking." Y/n replied. "I'm asking you, bitch." "Don't call me a bitch." Y/n said. "I can call you whatever the fuck I want. You don't deserve to be with Gene. He deserves someone better than you." The girl said. "Oh Yeah? Someone like you right?" Y/n replied. "Yeah. You should kill yourself. You're not pretty enough to be with him." The girl said. "I'm better looking than you are." Y/n said. "No you're fucking not. You are so ugly. You really should kill yourself, bitch." The girl said, before she shoved Y/n against the railing. "Hey, what's going on over there?" 

Paul asked as they stopped the music. "Security, can you escort Y/n backstage?" Gene asked. "I'm saying this once. Nobody is a fan of ours if they threaten my girl." Gene said, before the crowd cheered. "Nobody threatens her or tells her that she has to kill herself. She means a lot to me and the others and if you can't accept that, you don't have to be our fan." Gene said as Y/n was being escorted towards the backstage area. "How are you feeling?" Tony asked. "My back hurts. Other than that, I'm fine." Y/n replied. "Y/n, come on stage, please." She heard Paul say. She walked towards Gene and he grabbed her hand, before looking at the crowd. "I want y'all to know that you can't threaten her ever again. And how I wanna do that is by asking you all to be nice to my future wife." Gene said. "Babe, we're not getting married." Y/n said to him. "Wanna marry me?" He asked, which made the crowd go wild. "Yeah, sure. I wanna marry you." Y/n replied. 

He placed his lips on hers, before placing his forehead against hers. "Did that girl hurt you?" He whispered. "Only my back hurts. Other than that I'm fine, baby." Y/n replied. “Alright, go ahead and be pretty backstage, We’re nearly finished, hot stuff.” Gene whispered. Y/n smiled, before walking off stage. She waited in Gene’s dressing room and after another hour, she saw him walk in. “Let’s go to the hotel, hot stuff. We’re going to finish what we started.” Gene said as he quickly packed everything and grabbed her hand. They walked out of the backdoor of the venue and into his car, before he drove towards their hotel. He parked the car and got out, before walking towards Y/n’s side and helped her out. “Thank you, baby.” Y/n said as she grabbed his hand and got out of the car. “It’s no problem, hot stuff.” Gene replied, as he grabbed her waist and led her into the hotel. They walked towards the elevator, before getting in and going to their floor.