#𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

Start from the beginning

A scoff escaped a sly redhead's mouth, "You seriously expect us to believe this crap? Everyone may not have heard the rumours but I have. You got kicked out of A-class cause you tried to kill some girls." Karma snickered as if he had just exposed some big secret of yours.

"Are you dumb or what? The mistake in the system was that they thought I would do such a thing. Stop spitting nonsense and get your facts checked before you try to insult me, red-headed freak." You spat, unfazed by his claims.

Karma sat there flustered as everyone held in their laughs. "Just because you got broken up with doesn't mean you have to be so moody princess."

"Guys I think that's enough." Nagisa mumbles whilst nervously waving his hands about.

"I know right, we get it you're a mean bitch you don't have to demonstrate it!" Terasaka snickers getting more of the class to laugh as well.

"Do you guys not see that she's annoyed? She's been here for a few hours and you're already getting rude for no reason we get it you don't like her." Rio yells at them harshly and grabs your hand pulling you outside.

Once you went a little deep into the forest she let go of your hand after tightly holding onto it as you walked.

"Why are you doing this, we're not exactly the closest and you made me look like a scared little bitch who was all talk?" You scoff as you look straight into her eyes.

"Look I'm not exactly happy with you either, I just wanted to ask what you're doing here and get a real answer." She shrugs innocently.

"Wait what? You pull me out of there to say that?" You give her a laugh in disbelief.

"Well, you kind of owe it to me considering how you didn't speak to me for a year, ignore me any time you see me and talk shit about me and my class," Rio says irking you even more.

You let out a sigh. "Now you've just made me seem like a bitch but if you wanna know then the only reason why I'm here is cause I scratched some cunts ankles and beat them up but it was only because they fucking drugged me and tied me up so yeah I'm the 'violent mean girl', happy?!" You shout, your words leaving her speechless.

Rio wraps her arm around yours and smiles. "Damn girl you didn't have to go into that much detail, but since you got all hot and bothered about it I forgive you for anything you did to me."

"Oh my gosh shut up you got me to rant to you for no reason!" You laugh, playfully punching her shoulder.

"Sorry, we haven't talked in so long I missed you bae!" She kissed your cheek and wrapped you in a tight hug.

You and Rio were super close in first year since you spent the last year of elementary in the same school, even though you were in elementary in Japan for half the year. Ever since you moved to A class during the end of first year and she went to E class, you hadn't spoken. Smiles in the hallways turned into you holding your head low whenever you heard her voice to avoid eye contact.

That's why you didn't question her being like this you wanted her to hate you for it. Being a shitty person was just a part of you that will never go away and the only person who truly understood was Rio. It was just now that you realised Rio was all you needed, something you wouldn't have realised a few weeks ago even in your wildest dreams.

"I'm sorry for being a shitty best friend."

"It's alright you know I'm not the type to hold grudges."

"Good because now I have someone to skip with!" You grin, walking deeper into the forest and then pulling your vape pen out of your bra.

Rio eyed the object. "And here I thought student council had straightened you out and stopped you doing that sketchy shit." She shook her head in disappointment.

"Not even Gaku- Asano can get rid of me!" You correct yourself when saying his name before taking a hit from the pen.

"Isn't Koro-sensei gonna smell that on you, he's basically superhuman."

"I don't care anymore that pussy octopus can search my bra all he wants if he wants to be called a pedophile." You smirk and blow the smoke into the air.

"Why are you walking around with hickeys in your neck like they're necklaces?" She asks lifting my hair and pulling on the collar of my shirt.

"Don't know ask the one who gave them to me." You brush off her comment with an innocent grin.

"You really think you're that girl?"

"I do cause I am, tell me something I don't know bae!" You say blowing her a kiss as more smoke comes out of your mouth.

✔︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 19 ✔︎ 𝟭𝟰𝟬𝟬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦

✔︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 19
✔︎ 𝟭𝟰𝟬𝟬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦

©-𝙁𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙇𝙇

A/n

Hey guys sorry for not updating thank you for almost 10k!! I love this book the most out of my others so ty.

I already have the chapters written out but I'm not motivated enough to publish them lol.

Have a good summer and see u soon😙