Forward

FORWARD

Twilight, reimagined and retold.

Our Infinite Sadness if the first installment of a planned five volume series.

Project Status as of April 2, 2024:

Book 1,  Our Infinite Sadness:  complete, published here and elsewhere.
Book 2,  Descending Star:  complete, ditto.
Book 3,   working title Primal Dream:  in development, 445,000 words, with six scenes to go.
Book 4,   outlined.
Book 5,   outlined.

For running progress on Primal Dream, visit my user profile at:

     www dot quote dot com slash jordanIda 

where I keep post the rough draft word count on a running odometer.  The books are also posted there, and the reading experience is ad-free.

AO3 and FanFictionDotNet readers:  I have dropped off those sites and do not intend on returning.  Apologies.  Persistent technical difficulties.  Had to be done.

An editor/monitor of GoodReads has put Our Infinite Sadness and Descending Star on that site, with my permission.  I do not have an account there.  I will start an account at GoodReads, if there is sufficient reader demand.  "Real" people seem to prefer that site for its legitimacy, and I will be happy to accommodate, if there is a need for it.

At the current rate of production, the rough draft of Primal Dream should be complete in April, and the book should be e-published here and elsewhere, in its entirety, some time in July or early August.

I intend on completing the series, if it continues to attract readers.

Love,
Jordan