The allegiances

ThunderClan:

Leader: Sunstar: An orange tom with amber eyes.

Deputy: Tawnyspots: A grey tabby tom with tufted ears.

Medicine cat:
Featherwhisker: Silvery grey tom with bright amber eyes and long whiskers.

Medicine cat apprentice: Spottedpaw: A beautiful dark tortoiseshell and white she-cat with amber eyes.

Warriors:

Patchpelt: Black and white tom with yellow eyes.

Leopardfoot: Black spotted she-cat with green eyes.

Thistleclaw: Grey and white tom with spiky fur, and yellow eyes.

Dappletail: Beautiful dappled tortoiseshell she-cat.
Apprentice: Copperpaw

Whitestorm: A snowy white tom with yellow eyes.

Thrushpelt: A sandy grey tom with a white dash on his chest, and green eyes.

Robinwing: A dusky brown she-cat with a red patch on her chest.

Tigerclaw: Dark brown tabby tom with long front claws, amber eyes.

Cloudfur: A dark grey and white she-cat with dark blue eyes.
Apprentice: Foxpaw

Bluefur: A pale blue-grey she-cat with blue eyes.

Sparrowpelt: A dark brown tabby tom with yellow eyes.
Apprentice: Redpaw

Slatecrack: A grey brown tom with white underbelly and tail, has a white marking across his face, green eyes. ( Owned by @Gore22 on Amino)

Silverfeather: Silver she-cat with white belly. ( Owned by @LanaRainluck on Reddit.)

Softflower: A cream she-cat with pale golden tuft on her chest and tailtip, blue eyes. ( Owned by @Softflower on Amino.)

Bramblebloom: A brown tabby tom with white front paws, darker back paws and gentle green eyes. ( Owned by @Probably-A-Orangatun on Reddit.)

Ivypelt: A grey tabby she-cat with winding, darker stripes and amber eyes.

Obsidianclaw: A heavily scarred black tom with blind right eye , the other being ice blue ( Owned by @Alpha_wolf_lover on Reddit)

Adderfang: A brown tabby tom

Rosetail: A grey tabby she-cat with pinkish orange tail.

Swiftbreeze: A dark brown tabby she-cat with white markings on her sides and face, yellow eyes

Eelstripe: A dark grey tabby tom with white paws and tail, dark amber eyes

Starlingfoot: Brown tabby she-cat with with white paws, muzzle, eartips and orange eyes

Apprentices:

Copperpaw: A speckled ginger tom with amber eyes. (Owned by @FoolishFey on Reddit)

Redpaw: A dark tortoiseshell tom with bushy ginger tail and amber eyes.

Willowpaw: A pale grey she-cat with unusually pale blue eyes.

Foxpaw: A ginger tabby she-cat with blue eyes.

Queens & kits:

White-eye: A pale grey she-cat with one amber eye, other being clouded due to scarring. Expecting Sparrowpelt's kits.

Darkbloom: A dark tortoiseshell and white she-cat with orange eyes.
Mother of:
Blackkit: A black tomkit with white chest and orange eyes.
Speckledkit: A deaf tortoiseshell tom. ( Owned by @Kat_reddits on Reddit)