Meeting

Pete

It's been a few months since I met Porche. Our first meeting was quite funny. I was half naked when he first saw me. It was quite awkward. Porche is a nice guy even though he is a trouble maker who doesn't like to listen to anyone and do however and whatever he likes. But deep down he's a very sensitive person. Nowadays he's been acting weird. And I know why he's like that. It's because of khun Kinn. He thinks that I don't know about them but I'm quit sure there's something going on between him and khun Kinn .

"..... ete, pete, pete" Porche called me bringing me out of my thoughts. I've been daydreaming a lot nowadays. I didn't even hear Porche calling me.
"What?" I asked him. "You've been daydreaming a lot" He said and I just smiled and then nodded. "Minor clan is again coming, get ready, we have to go for the meeting. " he said before going outside.

Minor clan is coming that means Khun Vegas is also coming. I don't know why but whenever I see khun Vegas, I feel so nervous or scared? I don't even know how exactly I feel. He has a very intimidating aura. Even though he pretends to be nice but I know how cruel and dangerous he is. The only good thing that he has is that rich and handsome face of his which he use it for courting my friend Porche. But I'll never ever let this happen not until I'm alive.

I went to the room near Porche where meeting is held. Soon Khun Kann and Khun Vegas came with their bodyguard. They sit in front of Khun Kinn and Khun Korn discussing about some matter. But my whole concentration was on Khun Vegas. How the hell is he so good at acting so kind. I'll never let him come between Porche and Khun Kinn.

Suddenly he looked towards us and smiled , more like towards Porche. Even though he know about Khun Kinn and Porche, still he try so hard to take Porche away from Khun Kinn.

Before turning back he looked at me or you can say killed me with those eyes. I haven't done anything, why did he loooked at me like that or does he know that I've been looking at him. Shit shit shittt. I've to be careful. I don't want to die before I even start my mission of spying Khun Vegas that Khun Kinn gave me.

Soon the meeting was over. Khun Vegas stopped before going outside with his father. He came towards us and asked Porche "How are you Porche. I've bought a new bike. It would be great to go for ride together"  Porche just smiled awkwardly before nodding.

Then he looked at me with the same fake smile and asked "And what about you Pete. It must be hard to take care of my cousin Tankhun." What should I do. Should I answer or not. Should I say it's none of your business. No Pete. You can't say this unless you want to die. So I just laughed my 'not so awkward loud laugh' and replied "hahahahaha it's a little difficult to take care of him but not that hard. " A lie. A white lie. It's so fu***ng hard to take care of him. But it's far better than stalking a psycho.

He didn't said anything and looked at Porche again and said "See ya" In english and went outside. I took a deep breath. He can literally kill someone with just by his presence. After that I accidentally looked at Khun Kinn who was shooting daggers towards Porche. I think my friend is in trouble. Hehehehhe 😈

Thank you for everyone who is reading this story. Please don't forget to share your thoughts and vote....
And please do follow me if you want to support me.