Truth

Hiiii guys...

So the story begins,

Vansh: what do you mean riddhima ?

He asked softly.

Riddhima: I was a chirpy bird back in my bachelor days. All I wanted was some one to love me and cherish me...... with whom I can share my ups and down, with whom I wanted to create my own family because at the end of the day I was an orphan.

Her eyes started watering.

Vansh didn't said anything. He holded her hand assuring her to continue.

Riddhima: my heart founded that companion for me. He and I started spending time together. And I didn't even realized when I fell for him. We dated each other for three years. He made my life more beautiful.

I proposed him but he didn't accepted it neither rejected it. He said that he will explain me everything on the same night. I agreed.

Vansh: riddhima why are you explaining about your ex? I am not intrested to hear about him.

Riddhima: he is the reason I married you........On the same day I met you. I was party planner at your beach party.

Little smile appeared on her face.

Vansh's curiosity increased.

Riddhima started narrating her story.

(I will write middle scenes as I don't want to drag this chapter)

Riddhima:  that shootout bought both of us closer. Those days were most beautiful days of my life........

Her talks were giving him flashback.

During this amnesia period he used to get dreams about them. He making her wear saree.....stealing kiss under moonlight....playing basketball with her....he never thought that it was his past rather than fantasies.

Riddhima: ......before karvachaut I decided to break my relation with him. I met kabir that day and explained him that I am into you (Vansh) and I don't want to carry this mission anymore.

Riddhima looked at him. His face was blank from past 20 minutes.

Riddhima: vansh are you listening?

She asked in low voice.

He nodded.

Riddhima continues....

Riddhima: .........I was in a big dilemma. And I tooked worst decision of my life by choosing DUTY OVER LOVE.

Riddhima: ........ragini got shot on the spot. Her body..... I am sorry vansh.

She cried.

Vansh got up from his place. He can't hear further.

Riddhima holds his hand

Riddhima: please.

Tears flowed from her eyes. She realized that he fears to get broken.