Hurt

Hiii guys I am loving your curiosity towards my story it helps me to think more. Thank you guys for this ....❤❤.

So the story begins.....

Riddhima: sorry vansh...I...I will never bother you aga...again.

She says and runs upstair.

Dadi: riddhima....riddhima....

She calls riddhima but riddhima didn't stop.

Dadi: vansh go...go and apologise to her...

Vansh: dadi she went from here by herself and I did nothing wrong...

Dadi: but vansh..

Vansh: dadi you too want me to leave without having food...then fine

Ishani: bhai plz now u don't remove your anger on food you have to take your medicines too.

Vansh finishes his food, no one dared to speak one more word after that...

Vansh too went to this room.

Dadi: bichari riddhima she didn't have her food.... I am going to give her food.

Everyone nods.

Ishangre room,

Ishani: angre after so many days I saw bhai's wrath.

Angre: hmmm.

Ishani: what hmm ....but just for a call who shouts like this.

Angre: you & your bhai..

Ishani:🤨🤨 I don't do like this.

Angre: so let me remind you, when we returned from our honeymoon and dadi asked you and me to come for puja. But instead of getting ready you were vibing on songs... don't you remember you shouted plus ruined my shirt just because I snatched your headset from u.

Ishani: woh..... because I was frustrated.

Angre: bingo !!. Today boss did the same thing he removed all his frustration of work and hunger on bhabhi....

Ishani: tch.... angre I am sorry too for past mistakes.

Angre: it's okay.... now common let's sleep.....I don't want my baby to hear this horrible stories.

Ishani chuckled.

In vansh room.

Vansh enters in room and look here and there but riddhima was nowhere to be seen.

Vansh pov: she must be in bathroom..sobbing.

But he gets disturbed from his thoughts as he hears knock on his door.

He opens his door to find his servant with tray in his hand.

Vansh: what??

Servant: sir your medicines.

Vansh: but they are not over yet....so I have my medicines for now.