Feelings are growing...

Hiiii to all my lovely readers.....

GANPATI BAPPA MORYA ..❤😌

So the story begins,

12:30 Am, phuket.

The night sky was aglow with bright warm yellow city lights. There was a pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. The atmosphere during a moonlit night is surcharged with calmness and quiet.

Enjoying this blustery winter riddhima  was hearing lofi songs sitting all alone on the chair near pool.

Riddhima pov,

Being a night owl was not mine choice but now it's worth it. This bone chilling wind  and lofi songs hits differently at night. The beauty of moon Is clearly reflecting in the ocean like pool. And cherry on the top is fragranced lavander candles. Uff it's beautiful isn't it.

I played romantic Bollywood songs and whenever I close my eyes, the moments of today flash over my mind.

After that dominate, rough, passionate kiss I just ran away with embarrassment  because I don't know how to kiss. Bumping to sejal she explained me how much boys were angered bcz vansh pulled me out harshly thank god sejal was there to calm them down. But my best friend sejal is a predictor more then party planner she predicted that something romantic happened between me and vansh and Alas I had to share with her everything. I tell you nothing can remain hidden from your bff.

Later the whole day I was successfully avoiding vansh. But while coming back to hotel he pulled me with him to sit in bus and there too I act to sleep resulting  falling asleep. And that's the reason sleep is far away from my eyes.

I jerked out from my lala land as someone patted on my shoulder.

Riddhima gasped standing still and turn around to look Vansh at back with confused look.

Riddhima: vansh you......huh.....u scared me.

Vansh: aise toh sherni bane ghumti rehti ho dinbhar aur raat me chuhiya.

Riddhima: oh hello I am brave 24*7 it was just I got suddenly jerked off because no one was here so it's normal.....aur ek minute what are you doing here.?

Vansh: the same thing you are doing. With you I too slept in bus and now I can't sleep. So just thought to roam around for fresh air and found you here.
So can I join you.

Riddhima: huh.....ya sure.

Riddhima thoughts: can I join to tease you is silent.....huh riddhima be ready for  embarrassment.