Chapter 4: Unknown system appears

A neat bedroom and simple design. Jin hee open the door and close it back. Then she put the bag on the floor. She let her body fall on her bed without thinking. Just let it fall like a leaves that fell from the branch. She sighed.

"What the hell...just happen..."

She feel so tired with everything that make herself like a lazy bum. She doesn't waking up to take shower or even to change her clothes. Time fly fast, she still in the same position as she fall her body earlier. She not asleep, jin hee  just laying down looking the ceiling. Not long after that, heard Hae in voice with knocked on her door room. She feel so tired that make it hard to get up but then she just waking up by force. She looking into her clothes.

"Ah.. this is troublesome"

She take the blanket on the bed and cover up herslef. She cover her school uniform. Then said to Hae in to coming instead of going to the door.

"Coming"

Hae in open the door. She saw Jin hee who cover up herself with blanket. The temperature in her room is not that cool though. But then, Hae in just ignore it. She more worried about what Xi'an Yin said to her earlier.

"Are you okay?"

Jin hee smile and said she fine. She ask back  to Hae in why asking her situation. Hae in tell her that she saw Xi'an Yin punch the door behind her.

"I thought you guys have a fight.."
"I heard Xi'an Yin shout and loud sound. Actually i on the roof in the next building."

Jin hee just smile and said is okay. It's just a misunderstanding.

"Don't worry. Xi'an Yin just misunderstood me with someone else."
"He .. just scared searching for you but still not found."
"Well, I'm not eating this night, I'm on diet!, Hehe"

Jin hee said it like what she feel earlier doesn't happen. Hae in nodded and said good night to her while trying to maintain her worries.

"Then, good night. Sleep tight."
"See you tomorrow"

Hae in smile abit and close the door. Sound of her step walk away make Jin hee roll back on her bed. She just let herself sleep with her school uniform.

(Next day, in the class)

"She not here..."

Said Hae in with scared face. Hae in been searching for Jin hee since they don't go to school together, having breakfast together like always. Last night, Jin hee just smile and talk like nothing bad happen at school. It's make Hae in more worried about it. Then, she skip the lesson to find Jin hee. Thought, Jin hee just come to the class and sit down when Hae in go to other way.

"Something not right..."

Said Jin hee. Something wrong in her mind wild appear that make her thinking in deep in the whole lesson in class. Is not about what Xi'an Yin said something to her yesterday. But something else that mess up with her mind. After the class end, she get up and get going on the roof to take some fresh air. She thought maybe she thinking to much that make her mind broke out. On her way to the roof, somehow on the corridor is to silent. She stop walking and standing there.

"Is to silent."
"Where's everyone..?"

She started looking around searching any student in that corridor. Still no one there. She started trembling and feel nausea. She run away and go to the stairs where the roof is. Once she arrives there, she going to the fence there and seeing from up there.

"They still here.."

Students wandering around the school.

"Maybe .. it's a break time now. .."
"Haha..."