Chapter 3: Xi'an Yin past.

"When i was kid. I lost both my parent in a car crash. No one want to take care of me and at the  end, i live in orphanage. When i was ten years old. There's someone who adopt me. I met him. He look old a bit. I think his age around 30s. He always smile. Even someone dear to him die. He still can smile at me like always. At that time i thought that he just like others but he different. He lost his wife and his son. He even said to me that, her wife have a wish before her last breath. That to stay together and be happy. But she no longer in this world. So he decided to  make his late wife dream come true by adopt me. The longer i stay with him, the more i know about him. He my father now, even though he not my real father. He the best father I've have seen. One day, i travel to Japan with him. He said he wanted to see his dear brother in Japan. So we fly away just to meet his brother. When we arrive at his hometown. He tell me that they will have to walk a bit more because his house a bit far from the village. His dear brother live with his wife and his daughter. His daughter and i have same age. I play with her and stay in her house. I got new friends, the only one who always play with her. We both always play a games like hide and seek, run and tag, or green light and red light. Is a traditional game for japanese people. I learn how to play and that game already be my favorite games ever after that. Not long after, is already two months we spend a time. Suddenly, uncle said, that he need to return to China to deal his business. It's a emergency. So, we both packing up and get ready to fly back to China after three days. Is a good memory to be in there even i just live only two months in her house. I already satisfied with it. I never feel that happy before after my parent insiden. I return to China and go to school like always. The summer holidays already end. I write all the memories on one book that i got from Uncle. But then, something really bad happens to her. One day, i just back from school, and like always i just reading comic in living room. Suddenly, uncle open the door house roughly and runt towards me. He hugged me titely. His hug make me hard to breathe. I pat my uncle head and said to let me go. In a good way. But then uncle just hug it more titely and i hear sound from his breathing. His just try to hold it. He crying. I push my uncle roughly and looks at him with terrified. I'm tremble, uncle is crying right now. The person that lost his wife and daughter that time. That just smile always on my face. To make my worries gone. Now crying like a baby infront of me. His look at me with pityful face. He try to tell me something but is really hard since he cry non-stop and like he nearly die. Then he show me a mail from his phone. I take it and read it."

From mail's phone:
"Hello uncle, I'm Hae in. Uncle still remember me right?. I'm Rin's best friend. Rin right now live with me. After uncle back to China with Xi'an Yin. In half a months, I go to Rin's house to celebrate her birthday. But then, i see her house already burned out. I fall down because i afraid, there nothing left just a burned woods from the house. Not long after that, i see her faint while sit in front the burned house. I take her to my house and tell my parent about everything i see. Police and ambulance coming a half hour later. We go to hospital. My mom said. The insiden happen maybe from a self -neglect. About Rin's parent, both of them die in burning house. Only Rin saved from it. I tell uncle in case nobody contact you. I hope uncle understand about don't find Rin. Don't meet her, don't contact her. I want her to be released from her bad memory. We want her be happy. I'm sorry uncle, i hope you understand Rin feeling."

"I lost my words to said anything after read it. This is horrible. Why would we both need to go through all these painful things. Uncle at that time still crying. Once he cool down after several hours pass, he still in deep thoughts thinking of worse thing. Start from that day, i been taking care uncle. He doesn't want to do anything, he lost his interest in his life, he don't even go to work, eating or shower. I feel bad and angry at the same time. I thought that i can hold it until he come back to his sense. But it's already been 2 month. I already lost my patience and feeling. I talk to uncle, to change. Don't hang in one things. I know is hurt. Is hurts but it more hurt seeing you like this. I know this is selfish to, but have uncle think of my feeling?. It's hurt. Uncle that time only seeing me without any consent but he stand up from his bed. He talk to me. That's the first think ever happen after the incident. Uncle said."