choi yeonjun pt.2 シ✔︎

Start from the beginning

He was instantly snapped out of his thoughts once you shuffled next to him again, giving him your million dollar smile. He smiled back, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

"We'll be okay. I know we will." you said, glancing back at Wooyoung before looking back at Yeonjun. Just as you said that, the entrance came into sight, making your heart beat against your ribcage as nervousness and excitement made your ears buzz.

Yeonjun turned round after he let you go, facing both you and Wooyoung, a proud smile on his face, which you both gladly returned.

"Right. Let's do this thing."

——

Your arms ached from how much force you exerted on each swing of your bat, grunting as you bash the head of a zombie on your left.
The shirt you had on was ripped and torn at the sides from how zombies pulled and tugged at it to pull you closer. Your arms and legs were covered in, not only smears of zombie blood and flesh, but also scratches and shallow wounds that needed to be treated soon.

You heard a loud scream a little ways behind you, turning around and seeing Wooyoung on the floor, his bat out of his reach.

"WOOYOUNG!" you shouted in horror, noticing him being two-team'd by zombies, struggling to fight them back. Yeonjun noticed too, running towards him, gun in hand.

"Don't worry! I'll save him! Just worry about yourself, Y/N!" he shouted to you, before following the way that Wooyoung scrambled to- which was into an allyway, the zombies following him with a violent hunger flaming in their undead eyes.

You wanted to shake your head, to shout 'no!' and run to help him. But you really did have to worry about yourself, as you were being surrounded quickly. You sighed and tuned your attention to the zombies around you, glaring holes into their mishaped and sickly faces.

"Let's go, bitches."

𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It was perfect. An allyway, with two zombies and a helpless, barely capable Wooyoung. The perfect situation, the perfect lie. The perfect scene. I slowed down my pace as I watched Wooyoung get cornered, whimpering fearfully before noticing me.

"Yeonjun! Help me! T-the zombies.." he shouted, and I sprung into action, shooting the first one in the head and the other in the back of the knee, then in the head.

"Thank the lord I got them out of the way.." I said, hiding my smile as I heard Wooyoung's little sigh of relief. "Mhm. Thanks." he replied.
"Let's go help Y/N-"

"Now I can finish you off myself." I pointed the gun at him, all emotion surely devoid from my face except the furious glare in my eyes. I almost laughed at Wooyoung's suprised face, his hands stuck to the wall behind him.

So helpless, so vulnerable. So weak.

"Y-Yeonjun.. what're you-"

"SHUT UP." I snapped, watching as he shrivelled into himself. "Did you really think you could steal her away from me? Huh, you bitch?"

I laughed this time, a smirk forming at my lips. Oh how badly I wanted to blow this motherfucker's brains out, watch as his body crumpled to the floor.

"N-no.. n-no no please... I-I'LL LEAVE HER ALONE I SWEA-"

Bang. I smiled, watching his blood smear the wall behind him. Good fucking riddance. I start to hear footsteps behind me, and I turn around lazily, expecting to see a zombie lobbing towards me. My eyes widen in shock and panic at what I see.

"...Yeonjun..?"

———

ʜᴇʏ. sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴇsᴛs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴠɪsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜᴅʏ ғᴏʀ. ᴀʟsᴏ, sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ sᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ.

sᴏʀʀʏ ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏʟ.

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ! ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀs~ ❥