The Party

TW:Smut
I walked in and suddenly all eyes are on me, is there something on me? Is my makeup off color?.
You look gorgeous the girls come up to me and say, the good is short-lived when Scott, Stiles, John B and JJ come running up to me "you're dress is too short, go change" I just giggled and turned my head to see Izzy and Alec I walked towards them. Hey guys I'm so glad you could make it, Izzy you look amazing as always I say giving her a kiss on the check which she returns saying "Girl look at you, gorgeous as always" well go off and have fun there's drinks on the table and bathroom first door on the left.

"Hi Alec,"Hey Luna, my sister was right you look gorgeous, thank you Alec you look very handsome I say with a cheeky grin. My sister really likes you she enjoyed your chat yesterday I can tell you two are gonna be good friends. "And what about you Alec?, what about me?, what are you and I? You and I Luna McCall are whatever you want us to be he says moving closer towards me moving a strand of hair out of my face looking at my lips, I look back up at him leaning in just as we're about to kiss JJ comes up to us picks me up and throws me in the pool, I scream,JJ I can't swim, I can't swim I say almost drowning I feel a strong pair of arms wrap around me and pull me out of the pool but I can't see all of a sudden I start choking and coughing up water. "She's okay, I hear someone shout out, take her upstairs second door on the right I hear Lydia telling someone, I feel those same arms wrap me up bridal style and up the stairs.

Alec I'm fine, I promise "Luna you could've died he said pacing around the room, Alec I'm fine really, see look at me. He looks at me tears in his eyes, I look at him worried Alec come here sit down he plonks himself down at the end of the bed, Alec what's wrong?, You could've died Luna and I don't know what I'd do if that happened he said tears streaming down his face. I grab his face to look at me, but I'm not I'm okay, you're okay, okay I say looking down to his lips he looks slowly up at mine he gently grabs the sides of my face and pulls me closer and our lips collide it starts getting more intense and he gently pushes away I grab his face pulling him back reassuring him that it's okay, I start kissing down his neck removing his shirt not breaking the kiss, he removes my dress kissing my neck, he starts un clipping my bra, he looks at me for reassurance, I nod and he continues to unclip my bra, he takes one of my breasts in his hand and gently sucks on my nipple making me let out a light moan he slowly moves down "you're so beautiful, you know that?" He says kissing down my body, he gets to my bikini line I give him a nod and he removes my underwear with his teeth, "oh, you're so wet for me darling, tell me what you want?, I moan sofly "you, I want you, without warning he slides a finger inside me and I let out a loud moan as he puts in another finger rubbing his thumb over my clit as he speeds up while kissing my neck my loud moans filling the air, just as I'm about to cum he pulls his fingers out, "not yet darling" he says as I pout at his tease, he kisses me and pulls it out my eyes widen at its length he smiles and continues to kiss me my eyes widen as he slips it in I let out a loud moan he speeds up his pace I feel my walls start to tighten as he keeps going faster "I'm about to cum, "then do it darling" he whispers in my ear I let out a loud moan as I cum on his dick I then roll him over so that I'm on top he grabs either side of my hips and bounces me up and down and I start to slowly grind forwards and backwards, my moans getting louder as I quicken up my pace he let's out a groan, oh fuck, darling keep going, I do as he says and we both cum at the same time.

He lays down on the bed as I lay on top of him hugging my waist as he lifts me up so that I'm straddling him he takes me into the bathroom and turns the shower on, we have a shower and get changed, I straddle back on to him not letting go as we hop in to the bed we lay there as I run my fingers through his hair and he draws circles on my back.

In that moment I felt at peace, I roll off his stomach on to the bed and lay on his chest as he kisses my forehead and I kiss him on the cheek, "Luna, yes Alec, will you be my girlfriend?, it would be my honor Alec, I say as we drift off to sleep.