Well first impressions DO count right?

Mistake #2

 Jinx (POV)

 Feeling on top of the world for the first time in 2 years, I had a bounce in my step as I linked my best friend we walked to the office. The receptionist was another barbie bitch, who was making out, i mean slurping with a guy that looks like a student. Slag. I can't believe her. I slammed down on the desk, she glared at me. Saliva on the sides of her mouth, and i'm pretty sure that wasn't hers.

 "If you need a condom! Go to the FRIGGIN nurse!" She yelled gettin up in my face. She sat back down, and resumed her making out.

 I took a picture of her face and sent it to the detectives. In two minutes I knew all about her. I smiled smugly. I don't really use my parents money on such things, but i really wanted to get my time table and compare it with Rhiannon's and this girl was wasting my time.

Leaning forward i qnuickly taught her that im not being a sex craver here.

"Hilary Green how nice to meet you! i heard that as a senior you had an abortion because you had sex with Brad Warner and because your parents forced you. You got rid of it. You failed your college classes, dropped out and came here as a job for a receptionist. Your 23 now and you live in a flat in which you can hardly afford as your parents disowned you a year ago for being 'wild'. Your favourite past time is boys and inside you really feel like a failure, you used to love art, it was a second nature. Well i'm so sorry to know all this Hilary, but i have class, me and my friend Rhiannon are new and we need our schedules as well as our timetables and we know that seeing as it is in your best interest to keep this Job as its the best paying one you could find. So do hurry up. Thank you!"

"The real Hilary underneath the make up, looked up at me, shoved the guy away and gave us our schedules. I truly felt so sorry for this girl who was obviously not living life to her fullest but DAMN! The way she was eating the poor guy was queasy enough to make even the queen vommit on her clunky kitten like heels. It sure almost made me vomit on my special edition converse, and thats something that never happens. Giving her a curt nod, she gave me a watery smile, and at that i dragged my best friend Rhiannon away who was looking at me shocked. Okay more like gobsmacked. What? Can't a person do good for another person? jeez. I glanced at my schedule, first period with Mr Mcaulimare. Wow. What a name. Standing outside the door, we looked at each other, it's now or never. We opened the door and walked in causing this old sack, whoops i mean man to look up.  

"We're new!" i told the man. 

"Oh." He wheezed a little. 

"If in any other circumstance i wouldn't cut you guys some slack, but because you're new, i suppose it'll be alright." He managed to say. 

"Well obviously their new! I'd remember that sexy face and body of you two anywhere! Want to try a three some?' Some random guy from the back spoke up, causing Platinum Bitch to glare at him.  

"Well..." Rhiannon started. 

"Well, you see, we like big boys, so go home or go crawl under the grave you crawled out off. It'd be much appreciated." 

The boy, whoever he was, raised an eyebrow, "I think your mistaken, I am a whole 9.5 inches."  

We choked and burst out laughing. "Says the 1 mm boy!" I flipped him off then looked at the teacher awaiting his instruction of where to sit. 

"You girls haven't introduced yourselves properly yet." He coughed and took a sip of water. It was more a command than a suggestion. 

I started, "My name is jinx, i love any kind of sport, dance being my favourite, i do martial arts and im a straight A student." 

Then Rhiannon spoke up. "My names Rhiannon, i love any kind of sport, again dance is my favourite, i also do martial arts and im a straight A student. Oh and I'm addicted to CANDY!" 

The class chuckled at that, well apart from Platinum bitch. When we turned everyone burst out laughing. Then i remembered, me and Rhiannon sat on this sign that was wet, but we didnt know. So she had CAUTION on her bum and I had HOT STUFF on mine.  I laughed at the memory.

"A word of warning 'tis' all!" Rhiannon sang to the class. Yes, first impressions DO count. School here may not be so bad. I turned and stalked back towards the desk we'd been shown, as i was walking past 1mm boy, reached over and slapped my butt, i counted to three so i didnt kill him, i turned around, and leant towards his ear in a somewhat sexy manner, it worked cos he stiffened, then i sneakily raised my hand...and grabbed his earlobe pinning it between my thumb and fore finger nails, i pinched hard, he was too shocked to do anything he just yelped, like the poodle he is. I growled into his ear, "nobody touches me against my will, got that?...1 mm boy." I finished threw his head away from me and went to sit down where Rhiannon was sat, looking bored, she's used to the shit that goes down when guys do that, she knows me. Probably more than I think. I sighed. Maybe school wont be so bad, but if all guys are mashed up like this, i may start taking calm down pills. That dick, Judas, braught this anger management problem out of me, and now, even small kids are terrified of me. I yawned. Thats what nightmares do to you.