1. Bad Thursday (pt1)

On a bright Thursday morning Kiba woke up, he was in a pretty good mood because... he didn't know why, he just felt like this would be a good day.

But oh Boy was he wrong, if he knew what would happen today, he would have surely jumped from his balconies. He went downstairs, greeted his dog Akamaru and ate. After breakfast he got dressed and left for work.

He worked in a little Coffeeshop. As he stepped in at his workplace he was greeted by his friend and coworker Lee "Morning Kiba! Nice day, not?" " Morning. Yeah, the weather is nice too!" Kiba went to the back of the store to get his uniform and to put away his jacket.

When he came back, two girls entered the shop. A girl with bubble gum pink hair and the other... Kiba was a little surprised, it was his girlfriend Hinata. The girl whit bubble gum hair said: "So babe this is what I wanted to show you, it's my favorite Coffeeshop!" this showed Kiba and he walked over to the two girls and looked at Hinata. Hinata looked shocked too. " Please, Kiba I-I can explain!"

Hello thanks that you read the first chapter of my fanfic hope you enjoyed it i know it's kinda short but I've never done it before so hope it's still okay.