She was holding our daughter, Raisha, in her arms while she sucked on her breasts having her food.

I kissed both of theirs heads and covered them properly again.

Just then the door was banged open and came in the toofan express like his mother calls him.

"Mumma!"

He shouted and I shushed him.

"Mumma sleepy!"

I whispered picking him up in my arms. He peeked over my shoulder and repeated.

"Sleepy?"

I nodded and he got quiet. I settled on the sofa with him on my lap.

"Papa ko batao kya bta rha tha."

(Tell me what were you saying.)

He grinned widely and started blabbering all the masti and shaitaani he did while in the park with his dadu.

After he finished I kissed his head and he laid his head on my shoulder. I patted his back lightly and kept my head on his.

A few minutes later, his breathing evened and I heard his soft snores.

I sat in the same position waiting for him to go into deep sleep.

Then I took him to his room and placed him on the bed and tucked him properly.

Kissing his head I moved out, back to our room.

I pulled the blanket down and saw Raisha was now sleeping peacefully.

I did not have any heart to wake Akanksha up. She looks so tired.

I have said to her that I could do work from home till the time Raisha is big enough to not need 24 hour attention but she is adamant about it.

She says my company needs me.

I sighed and caressed her head.

"Akanksha! Meri jaan! Wake up!"

I whispered and continued to stroke her. She stirred and looked at me groggily.

"Raisha so gyi. I am picking her up."

(Raisha has slept.)

She nodded and I took Raisha in my arms. I placed her in her cradle carefully and covered her with her blanket. 

Turning back I saw Akanksha now sitting on the bed with her head rested back, looking at me with a smile.

She forwarded her hand and I smiled and went to her. I took her hand and she hugged me tightly.

We both hugged each other as if our lives depended on it. 

"You okay?"

I asked and she hummed.

"Just tired! Hold me tight!"

I held her protectively and she rested her face in the crook of my neck.

"Akanksha! I can still take up work from home-"

"No Samarth! Yaha meri help ke liye mummy hai papa hai lekin aapki company ke paas sirf aap hai. I am fine. Sacchi!"

(Mumma and papa are here for my help but your company has only you. Promise!)

She mumbled and I kissed the side of her head.

"I love you."

I whispered and she mumbled an 'I love you' back.

"Rehaan kaha hai? Aaya nhi abhi tak?"

(Where is Rehaan? Is he not back yet?)

She asked and I answered that he slept so I took him to his room.

She hummed and I felt her breathing get even.

I laid her down properly and covered her with the blanket.

I kissed her head and smiled. All my babies are sleeping.

I changed my clothes and got inside the sheets. Pulling her closer from behind I cuddled into her.

She snuggled back into me and we slept peacefully in each other's arms.

Author's POV

This was the story of Samarth and Akanksha. A story of their love and a story of Samarth's continuous wait for his first love. 

Where people nowadays call their partners as their. They treat them as their property. 

Yes! They are yours. But your responsibility and your duty to love and cherish them.

He has created us in pairs. Because He knows what is best for us. He truly is the best planner in all.❤❤
**************************************
This story is over too. I hope you guys liked it.❤

We will meet in the next story soon.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏

Laters!!😘❤