Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

"Am I interrupting something?" He asked raising his eyebrows with a smirk.

"What have I told you about saying stuff like that? We are friends the same way you and Senator Amidala are." Obi-Wan scolded but this made Anakin choke on air.

"Right . . . Friends." Anakin said straightening out his robes avoiding eye contact.

"Now if you don't mind, Oriel was just saying how she wanted a warm bath." Obi-Wan said excusing himself from the conversation.

"I did?" Oriel questioned but Obi-Wan squeezed her shoulder to tell her to 'zip it'. "Oh right, I did." She played along.

"Oh and one more thing." Anakin said before they could walk off. "We need to have a serious talk about Boba and Ahsoka." Then he walked off.

"What about Boba and Ahsoka?" Obi-Wan asked wrapping his arm around Oriel's shoulders and started walking out of the rain to where the clone facility was.

"I think Boba's got a crush on Ahsoka." Oriel smiled, recalling the cute look Boba had given Ahsoka when she arrived.

"Well, I think he's taking after his Master." Obi-Wan chuckled, leading Oriel down an empty hall.

"Where are we going?" Oriel asked after she realised she had no idea where Obi-Wan was taking her.

"For a bath." He answered and opened a door to one of the spare rooms before going to the bathroom and running the hot water.

"You truly are a gentleman Obi-Wan." Oriel smiled lovingly at the man who almost died to save Oriel. She couldn't stop thinking about how lucky she had gotten.

"Well I'll do anything for my lovely girl who deserves the galaxy." Obi-Wan said, matching her expression. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her soaked waist.

"I don't need the galaxy. I only need you." She whispered as she stared into his eyes that Oriel felt she would drown in the mesmerising blue depths of them.

Obi-Wan pressed his lips against Oriels and kissed her with so much love that Oriel never knew a man could have.

After the two Jedi had finished telling each other how much they loved each other, Oriel hopped in the bath while Obi-Wan waited respectfully outside the door.

Once she was ready, Obi-Wan came in and sat next to the bath. He then started massaging shampoo into Oriel's while she closed her eyes blissfully.

Then she started to chuckle slightly when she realised what was actually happening. Obi-Wan treating her like a child that needed to be washed after playing in the mud.

"What's so funny?" Obi-Wan asked, still rubbing the shampoo into her orange hair. He was enjoying it just as much as Oriel was.

"My mother used to do this for me all the time when I was a child. Now your doing it for me when I'm thirty." She smiled thinking back to when she would come home all dirty from playing in the melting snow that had turned brown.

"I don't remember my mother." Obi-Wan said and this made Oriel open her eyes. Obi-Wan looked slightly saddened as Oriel could sense his mind trying hard to recall any memories about his mother.

"I'm sorry." Oriel apologised, her voice just above a whisper. She felt guilty as it was like she was boasting about the happy memories she had with her mother and still gets to make more with.

"Don't be sorry darling. It's not your fault." He said snapping out of his sad thoughts. "I was only four years old when I started my training. My memory was not yet developed enough to remember her." Obi-Wan explained and started pouring the warm water over Oriel's hair to wash out the soap.

"Yes, but I am still in touch with my mother. It's wrong." She said, staring at the bubbles that were covering her body. Now it was Obi-Wan's turn to chuckle.

"It's as wrong as it is me being deeply in love with you." He said gently grabbing Oriel's chin and turning her head so she was looking at him.

"And nothing will ever change the fact that I will love you until the day I die. No, beyond death, my heart will still be yours." Obi-Wan said drunk with the love he had for Oriel.

Oriel couldn't take it anymore and pulled his face down and connected his lips with hers. After a minute or two, Obi-Wan pulled away and he stared into her hazel eyes that resembled the green hills of Naboo that he loved going to, to clear his mind of all his thoughts. Except this time he was thinking. And he was thinking of only one thing.

"Marry me."

(Authors Notes)

So I'm not sure if I should do something between Ahsoka and Boba, I think it would be cute but also like, how many people can there be with a love interest? But then on the other hand I think it fits well as Anakin and Oriel are their masters who are both in love. Please help me out here!!