Inosuke: Beast Breathing, Fourth Fang: Slice 'n' Dice!

Inosuke managed to open the wound wide open for Tanjiro, giving him the chance to sever the wound completely.

Tanjiro comes flying down, ready to slice the bone in half, using the techniques passed down from his father...

Tanjiro: Father... Please, guide my blade! This is my chance to sever the bone with one strike... Is now!!!

Tanjiro's blade is engulfed in fire, as he prepares for his ultimate power, the true might of the Hinokami Kagura.

Tanjiro: Hinokami Kagura: Clear Blue Sky!

With one fell swoop of his sword, Tanjiro slices Enmu's neck clean in half, decapitating the demon and putting an end to the nightmare.

Blood starts gushing from all the parts of Enmu's flesh, as the bleeding increased and the intensity of Enmu's response to the attack, the train ended up jumping in the air again, soon derailing off the tracks.

The train starts to turn over on its side, nearly falling off the tracks due to the force of Enmu's reaction to being decapitated.

Tanjiro: Careful! The train feels like it's about to tip over!

In the front car or the train; Tanjiro, (Y/n), and Inosuke were all trying to keep their balance on the train while it was collapsing over.

Tanjiro: Are you two all right?

Inosuke: Are we all right? You're the one still bleeding

Tanjiro: It's fine... Inosuke, Mr. (L/n)... Protect the passengers-

Suddenly, the corner of the train car where Tanjiro was standing breaks off, sending Tanjiro flying through the air.

As Tanjiro is flying through the air, he spots the conductor that had stabbed him earlier, still unconscious, but also flying through the air with Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: No... I can't die...! I don't want him to live with his hands stained with blood...!

The front car completely breaks apart, sending Inosuke and (Y/n) flying through the air.

Tanjiro: I have to live...! I won't let anyone die!

The train collapses onto the ground, sending everyone flying, the train crashes on the ground, meanwhile Tanjiro is sent rolling down a hill alongside the train.

As the train came to a screeching halt from being derailed from the tracks, screaming could be heard from above, soon after, the source of the screaming turned out to be Inosuke, who managed to land safely thanks to bouncing off Enmu's flesh.

After landing, Inosuke immediately ran over to Tanjiro, who was badly injured from his stab wound and the large fall he had to endure.

Inosuke: Santaro! (Runs up to Tanjiro) Are you all right? Pull yourself together! Did you see me bounce off that demon's flesh just now? Wait! What am I saying!? (Picks up Tanjiro) You got stabbed, right? (Shakes Tanjiro) How's your stomach!?