The summoning and the betrayal.

Y/N's POV.

A year and 45 days after the initial of the invasion...

I was told by my commanding officer to send a coordinates for the drones strikes to hit russian military Forward operating bases. I am a former web developer and a drone strike specialist working for my government and is currently being sent deep into enemy territory. I have my trusty m4a16 carbine and my colt1911 silenced pistol encase i get found.

My mission is to create drones from a bunch of 3d printers and direct them to all nearby military forward operating base. I had little training with united states marine corp close quarters combat and had a general understanding on it. I had trained over 100 days or 3 months and 10 days and it currently on a high profile mission. Why send a person like me here? A corporal that is on drone strike missions that is deep into enemy territory.

Pilot: So your ready?

Me: Oh course.

I answered with a faint smile knowing this is a suicide mission.

Then the other staff of the cargo plane dropped the supply crate, the 3d printers, and gave me a controller for the drones.

After that i dropped in. After a few seconds of free falling i pulled out my parachute and landed safely. All of the equipment were fine.

I then began to set them up.

I began to 3d print 700 hunter killer drones and begin to print a bunch of plastic explosives.

After a few hours of assembling all of the drones later...

I finally done it.

I then began to use the controller and sent the drones to begin blowing up the FOB's.

I then go to my supply create and brought out the clips that i needed encase they found me.

I then used the binoculars from the supply create and saw that some of the targets were utterly destroyed. I then saw the russians scrambling for cover and finding the one who caused it.

I then changed my position. Before i hid i destroyed the equipment so the enemy can't use it. I then hid  up a tree and played a popular fps mobile game called call of duty mobile. I put it in silent so no one could hear me. I then played for what seems hours. I then saw multiple russians coming closer to my position.  I then put away my phone. I stayed silent for a few minutes and it worked.

After that i waited for them to go away. After a few hours they left the area.

I then climbed down and readied my guns. I then sneaked to my way to the extraction point where i called a black hawk to extract me. After a few minutes they appeared. Before i could jump in i saw a glare from a sniper scope and got shot in the stomach.

Suddenly i felt numb. I also felt like i was heating up.

Helicopter medic: Shit!

Then the medic came to me and pulled me into the black hawk and began to put pressure on the wound.

I thought that this was my time but they prolonged my suffering. I lost my home, i lost my things, and i lost my last family because of the russians. My mom and dad died from getting crushed by a tank and was cremated.

I wanted my revenge but is the thing i did good enough for their revenge?

I thought to myself while getting treated by the inflight medic.

After a few minutes we arrived at a nearby airfield and i got treated.

I then got an emergency operation.