7: Just caught in the moment...

Start from the beginning

The rest of the patrol continued in silence. They didn't encounter many students and the ones they did come across ran away after seeing the prefects coming towards them. After their patrol was over the Gryffindor left to go back to her own dormitory and the Slytherin started her own trek towards the dungeons.

Hearing a howl in the distance, Josette flinched knowing what or rather who it was. Her eyes drifted subconsciously towards the window, but her blood ran cold at what she saw. Two Ravenclaw girls sitting by the Black Lake and a werewolf in the distance.

The Slytherin had never ran that fast before, practically flying across the empty corridors as she tried to get outside in time to warn the two girls. She knew if Remus hurt anyone even as a werewolf he wouldn't be able to live with that guilt. It would practically destroy him.

"Hey." She shouted running towards them "You need to get inside!!"

At that moment another howl rang in the atmosphere as a werewolf came into view. The girls panicked getting all their things up. The werewolf was going to attack them when a big black dog came in between and launched himself on the werewolf.

The werewolf bit the dog's neck and threw it away from him. The dog whimpered blood pouring out of his neck and fell on the ground.

The stag tried to stop him. The wolf, however, had scented humans and was now even more aggressive than usual. He knocked the stag on its side, sinking his claws on its back.

In this time Peter turned back to human dragging the two girls away from the wolf. But the wolf caught them knocking down the two animals. Josette was still running towards them.

The werewolf was ready to attack when it was stopped by an invisible force. The werewolf tried to get them from other side but he was trapped in an invisible square barrier by Josette.

James turned back from the stag helping the injured dog. "What the fuck just happened. What did you do to Moony?" James asked seeing his friend trapped.

Josette ignored James's questions and walk towards the girls, obliviated them of tonight's incident and sent them away. James carried the unconscious dog and sat him by the tree Josette joined them. The werewolf trapped inside started to get frustrate and started scratching himself.

Josette kneeled in front of the dog. "Turn him back, we need to heal him. It's a deep bite." She said inspecting the bite.

"You need to get Moony out of there, he's hurting himself." James argued.

"James if I let him out he will kill us all with a blink of an eye, he is very angry. And if I don't heal Sirius it will get fatal so change him back." Josette demanded and James obliged pointing his wand at the dog.

The dog turned back to Sirius. Josette held his face in her hand connecting their foreheads and started muttering spells. The bite and other scratches started healing itself as Josette started screaming. After she was done his neck looked like it was never bitten not even a mark or a drop of blood.

"How did you do that?" Peter asked surprised, James's jaw dropped. "Who are you?" he asked.

Josette stood up "Sit there both of you." She pointed at the root of the tree which was out of the ground forming a sort of bench. They did as told.