4: What Nightmares??

Comenzar desde el principio

"Why??" Remus asked.

"I'm having these weird nightmares and I haven't had a good sleep in 2 months." She groaned her eyes still closed.

"What nightmares?" This time it was Peter.

"That's the weird thing, I don't remember. Once I get up I forget about it. Now let me sleep." The others hummed, letting her sleep for now.

"We'll ask her about it later." James said in hushed voice.

"I can still hear you." Josette mumbled and others didn't say anything after that.

"JAMES!!!" Josette shouted and woke up with a start.

"Hey. It's okay. It was just a nightmare, It's not real." James comforted her, hugging her tightly.

Josette took few minutes to get her breathing back to normal.

"Here." Peter handed her a bottle of water and she quickly drank it.

"Your nightmare was about me??" James questioned after she was calmed down.

"Maybe. I don't remember." She mumbled.

"Have you told anyone about these nightmares? What do you parents say?" Remus asked.

"I..um... they say uh.. it's just nightmares and they will go eventually." She stuttered, coming up with a lie.

~☆~

"Welcome to another year at Hogwarts." Josette sighed and sat down with Lily at the Gryffindor Table. The Marauders a little away from them.

"Hufflepuff." Josette muttered to Lily after observing the girl sitting on the stool with the sorting hat on her head.

"There's no way you could get another one-"

"HUFFLEPUFF!!"

"It's slightly creepy, you know that?" Marlene piped in.

"How is that you get it right every time??" Alice muttered bitterly placing five galleons on the girl's outstretched hand.

"Observation skills."

The sorting was over and the feast begin. Everyone piled up their plates with their favourite food and digged in.

"How's your boyfriend, Jo??" Alice asked.

"I have a boyfriend??" She questioned back.

"Whose Rex then?" Marlene raised her eyebrow.

"You know I don't date, right??" Josette said.

"Yeah, she just shags them and then moves on to the next one." Lily said bitterly. "You are like the female version of Black."

"What's the problem in that? You get what you want, no strings attached." She shrugged and turned back to her food.

"Jo, you need someone who loves you not just who fulfil your needs." Lily sighed.

"I have you, I have them." She pointed at the boys "That's enough for me."

"Jo, we are your friends but you need someone more than that." Alice said.

Josette thought about it for a moment. Though she has a crush on Sirius for a long time but she doesn't want to drag him into her messed up life and most importantly not to ruin their friendship. She's a Goddess, he's a mortal, how will that work?? And what will Odin and Frigga think about it?? But who cares what they think, he abandoned her "Maybe you're right. I'll think about it."