There's still something here final and *extra*

Comincia dall'inizio

A quick path up the stairs and through the halls lead her right up to the master bedroom where she was going to let herself in until she heard laughter.

A strangers laughter.

She listened at the door when her chest tightened with the worst thoughts in mind.

Who would Toni have in their bedroom?

"You don't have to leave, we could go for a swim or ya know pick up where we left off"

It's Toni's voice she hears, egging the stranger on to stick around.

Her tone was all too familiar to Cheryl. She could imagine exactly what the two were up to.

"I have to get back to the station. Sheriff Dooley won't be happy if I stay stowed away up here any longer"

Deputy Daniels.

Anger bubbled in Cheryl's chest and she allowed her hand to hover over the doorknob contemplating storming in and giving both women a piece of her mind.

Until she heard her name.

"The Impala is parked out front....does that mean...is Cheryl here?"

There was a slight panic in her voice and the redhead could hear Toni hurry off the bed.

"Looks like you have to go after all, I'll go down and greet her and you can sneak out the back"

She hears the two exchange a kiss and it's all the confirmation she needs.

"Don't bother" She says without thinking, allowing her hand to grab the door knob and fling the door open.

Their faces stand shocked as Deputy Daniels hides away against the wall, pulling together her unbuttoned uniform with a clasp of her hand.

Toni just stared at Cheryl in disbelief, still topless from the two's unforgivable activities.

She makes a move to cover herself as well with the sheets of their bed but Cheryl approached her, stopping her movements and staring at the two of them in all their adulterous glory.

"Don't act shy now...please continue"

"Cheryl-"

"Go ahead. Your mistress deserves a proper send off, Antoinette. She has to go back to the station you wouldn't want her to leave without another kiss" the redhead eggs the two on and they still can't look at her.

Deputy Daniels finishes buttoning her uniform and tries to excuse herself but Cheryl stops her, blocking her path.

"No no no, clearly you're much at home here. Enjoy yourself. I'll leave."

Now the sobs catch up to her, lodging themselves into her throat so she can no longer speak.

She turns on her heels and makes her way out of the room, ignoring her wife's pleas behind her.