~☆~

"The password's 'Salazar' and on the left are the boys dormitories and on the right for girls." Severus told her "And please try to get along with them. You don't want to end up like me." He added.

"I will when they learn to respect my friends. Okay, goodnight Sev." She said and walked towards the right stairs. "Goodnight." He called out.

Josette walked in to her dorm, there were four beds on each side of the walls. One more door leading to the bathroom and two windows on one of the wall. Outside the window was water and fishes and other animals could be seen swimming around. The room was coloured with Green, Silver and Black colours, including the bed covers and bedside table.

"Hello, I'm Narcissa Black." A girl with blonde hair introduced.

"Josette Hart." She smiled, hoping her not to be like the other Slytherins.

"I know. I saw you punch my boyfriend." she said in casual tone like it was nothing.

Uh Oh "Sorry, he was just being a jerk." she apologized.

"It's okay. That was the best scene of my life so far." She grinned.

"So, you are not mad I punched your boyfriend??" Josette asked raising an eyebrow.

"Not at all." Narcissa shrugged.

Just then the dormitory door opened and another girl with long brown hair walked in "Who's she?" she asked gesturing towards Josette.

"She's our new roommate." Narcissa answered.

Josette was going to introduced but was cut off by her "Pureblood? Half-blood?"

Josette looked at her with confusion "Huh?"

"You are a Pureblood or a Half-blood?"

"Pureblood."

"Nice. I'm Daphne Greengrass." She introduced.

"Don't bother. I don't make friends with blood status." Josette snapped and went towards her bed.

~☆~

Next morning Josette got to the common room at 7am. Though she had a doubt if he would come or not but she still arrived on time. The common was also Green and Black themed and it was cold. There was also a fire place and couch and chairs around it. When she reached down it was empty except Regulus Black, he was sitting on the chair reading a book.

"You're here. Let's go." He stood up as soon as he saw her.

"Wasn't it Malfoy's Job?" she asked.

"Do you expect him to come after what you did yesterday. He asked me to do it for him." He said as both walked out of the portrait hole.

"I think not." They spent next half hour roaming around Hogwarts. He explained how classes work and where they are. He also told her about quidditch. He was shocked to hear that Josette still doesn't know how to fly a broom; they all may not play quidditch but it was compulsory for all to learn how to ride a broom. They reached the great hall for breakfast.

"Is it allowed to sit at other house tables??" She asked.

"It is but if you are thinking of sitting with the Gryffindors, I advise you not to." He replied.

"What is with you Slytherins giving free advises." She rolled her eyes.

"You are a Slytherin too." He reminded.

"Anyways. Thank you for showing me around, Black. See you later." She started walking towards the Gryffindor table.

"You're welcome, Hart." He said with a smile.