Prologue?

A/N: Hey! Another one of my weirdo stories... So I'm just gonna see where this goes! ^^

—————————————————————————————————————————It snowed crazy outside but it wasn't a storm. It was beautiful to look through a window and see town covered in lights and snow.

"You got the baubles Freddy?" Bonnie said while getting his sweater. Freddy nodded, "Yeah, its over here!".

Once again, its Christmas time soon and the four animatronics are getting ready for the big celebration. "Chica lass, Ye got the gingerbread man?" Foxy asked while putting his sweater on. Chica nodded while holding a tray of gingerbread man. "Finished boys!" Chica smiled. Bonnie put a thumbs up while Freddy sighed through his nose.

"Ready to hang the baubles?" Freddy asked. Everyone nodded then heard a door creak quietly. Everyone snapped their heads to the kitchen door and saw the older gold animatronic bear. Freddy ran up him and gave him a bear hug (Get it, because they're both bears? hehehe). Golden smiled and hugged back, "Aye there lil' brotehr." Golden looked up to see the other animatronics then waved. "And 'ello there, good ta see you again buddehs'" Golden stood up. Everyone smiled and said 'Hey' to Golden. They all finally start hanging the baubles and finally finished.

Freddy's P.o.v

"Jeez, is looks, amazing..." Freddy said while staring at the Christmas tree. Everyone did the same thing and nodded. Everyone was quiet when they heard it.

The honk noise.

Bonnie had poked Freddy's nose which made the honking noise. Bonnie smiled big while everyone grinned. "Did your nose just-" Chica started but was cut off by Freddy. "Never mention this again." Foxy laughed like crazy on the floor then wipped any tears away and sighed. "Ima go to me cove. See ya round lasses." the fox excalimed while walking away. Chica clapped her hands together and sighed loudly, "He is so romantic..." Everyone groaned. "Just kiss him already Chica!" Golden moaned. Freddy and Bonnie nodded. Chica just walked off like she didn't hear us. After the tree lost its charm, Golden whispered something into Bonnie's ear and Bonnie blushed. Freddy just stared with confusion until the bunny sighed and stepped forward.

"Bonnie? What are you do-" Freddy stopped. Bonnie quickly kissed him on the cheek the hid behind Golden. Golden was laughing mad then stopped to see Freddy blushing.

"Don't worry lil bro, nothing to worry about. Just a dare." Golden smiled.

"D-Did you blush?" Bonnie asked while shaking a bit. I froze then ran off. 'Stupid Stupid Stupid! Why am I running? Bonnie is my best friend! N-Nothing more...' I thought in my head. I ran to the kitchen and sat inside hoping Golden wouldn't teleport in.