23|to be one

Mulai dari awal

No touching to be premise, for the next couple of weeks.

He should have thought about this better but he didn't.

Stupid!

Still, it's been long since he annoyed her. Made her mad till the extent where she would explode. He tends to do that easily, hit the nail where it should be and the results were always funny till the day she makes him beg for it.

Oh my! He couldn't wait.

---

Samson was the first to throw a punch on his face, all because he made a comment on his insecurities.

"She broke up with you because you were never good enough for her,"

"Why did you do it damnit! Why did you kill my girlfriend!" He held Samson by the collar of his shirt.

"How dare you accuse me of something like that?! I was in love with her you son of a bitch!" He threw another punch that managed to loosen Zachary's grip on him totally.

"I did love her, probably more than you did so don't you walk up to my doorstep next time and accuse me of something so disgraceful!"

Zachary didn't bother to retaliate when he landed with a thud. Samson watched pitifully as Zachary scream in agony. The smell of alcohol still evident when the bottle hit the ground.

"I know you are in pain," Samson said. "But you have to believe me, I didn't kill her and would never think of doing it. She was someone I loved Zach and even though she broke up with me, I can't do such a thing."

Zachary released heavy breaths now, paying little attention to what Samson was saying. Little by little he was on his feet again. Taking the bottle with him, he staggered away from Samson.

Samson contemplated going after him. Why was he supposed to care if he got run by a car? He sighed in defeat before grabbing his keys and going after him.

---

"Are you really going to ignore me all night?" Ashton asked but she kept arranging her bed.

"I was only kidding when I said that,"

"It sure looked like it." She replied and when he said nothing, she sighed tiredly. "I'm really pissed off Ashton, how could you talk down on my clothes like that in public?"

"Fine, I'm sorry but in my defense you get so easily wind up-" she reached for her shoe where it laid and a made a throw at him which he easily caught.

"I'll kill you, do you hear me?!" She blurted out when she found out that her first effort to cause him pain for fruitless.

"Have I really committed an offense this time?" He teased the more. He watched her climb into her bed easily and he made attempts to do the same.

Attempt...

"What are you doing?" She shrieked.

"Going to bed..."

"No, no, no, no, you on the couch. I don't want you near me!"

"Ouch! You don't mean that," he still slid under the covers. She quickly reached to push him off the bed wanting him to land with a thud.

"Get-" he caught her wrist immediately and flipped her over.

"Get out? Is that what you were about to say? You very well know that I won't ever leave your side." She opened her mouth to say something but he kissed it shut.

"I'm sorry I made fun of your ridiculous skirt," he said.

"A skirt you didn't mind handliy earlier that afternoon!"

"Eh...Maybe it wasn't ridiculous then but it was later on,"

Thea scoffed. "You.....you....thing!"

"Well then since my apology isn't accepted yet, I would have to beg properly for it." A tiny blush crept to her cheeks when she understood his words.

"On second thoughts, I know what I have to do." He raised a brow instead.

Her hand caressed his cheeks tenderly. "Oh yes, I do." She replied huskily. "You had your fun during the day, while I instead, will have plenty of fun now." Her hand tugged his hair slightly.

"Well, can you tell me how you play so I can play along.'

She pulled closer to him and whispered into his ear. "It's easy, you don't get to touch me, no matter what."

"That sounds easy enough. I was actually preparing myself for the after effects of my actions...fuck!"

He was so busy talking that he didn't know when her hands got busy down there. With her hands now inside his only piece of cloth covering his posterior, she stroked gently.

"No matter what," she reminded with her lips very close to his ear.