all valley || ii

First up in the quarterfinals was Miguel.
Miguel punched toward 'Port' but he blocked him. Port kicked at Miguel. The tan boy blocked his kicks. The pale boy then started punching at Miguel. Miguel blocked his punches and moved back. He lifted his legs and did a flip kick. The kick landed on his face. The boy fell to the mat. "Point!" The referee held up Miguel's hand "Winner!!"

Tory was up against Devon. The blonde kicked at the brunette. Devon stepped back avoiding her kicks. Stepping out to bounds Devon was hit in the face. "Point!" The ref announced. "Come on, ref! That was out of bounds! Where are your eyes!" Johnny shouted and looked at Silver. Silver only shrugged.

"Fight!"

Again Tory began to kick the brunette. Devon dodged around Tory. Tory grabbed ahold of Devon and flipped her down. She punched Devon in the chest. "Point! Winner!" Tory looked down at Devon and then at Sam.

"And with that, Eagle Fang's hopes of winning Girls All Valley Champ have gone up in smoke."

Demetri was now on the mat. He blocked his opponent and landed a hit on them. Eli smiled widely "Yeah! Demetri!" He exclaimed. Y/n reverted her eyes from Andy to the raven-haired boy. Demetri grinned as he looked around. They made eye contact and held it. It felt like minutes. Maybe hours. But it was only a few seconds. Y/n looked away as she felt Silver's eyes on her.

That's all they seem to do these days. Gaze at one another while the other isn't looking then looking away once they've noticed. Demetri walked back to his spot and wondered if that's how it would be like that forever.
Looking at Sam he spoke, "do you miss her?" He asked.
Sam looked up at him. Memories of Prom tiptoed into her mind. Sam looked at her hands "sometimes" she replied.

Daniel walked back to his students. Standing beside Demetri he quickly noticed the long faces of on Demetri and Sam. "Why the long faces? Demetri won didn't he?" He asked. His daughter and student looked up at him "right" the answered. Daniel had a feeling he knew what this was about. "Look we need you guys to keep your heads in the game so you can win. And if you guys win, Cobra Kai will be gone. For good. And with no Cobra Kai, y/n has nowhere to go. With a change of heart she'll come back" Daniel said.

The dark-haired boy and the curly-haired girl nodded.
They hoped what he was saying would come true.

Eli had his small moment with Moon and reclaimed his lost confidence. Kyler stepped onto the mat as the referee called out to the two. "Let's go Kyler" Y/n encouraged. Sure he was a dick but they needed to win.

Eli and Kyler stood across from each other. "To your marks. Face me. Bow. Face each other. Bow" the two males bowed. "Ready? Fight!"

Eli threw a kick at Kyler. Kyler blocked his kick. Eli then began punching at Kyler. Kyler blocked his punches but left his lower half exposed. Eli quickly landed a hit on his stomach. "Point!" The red exclaimed. Kyler groaned.

They returned to their spots "fight!"
Kyler ran at Eli. Eli lifted his foot and kicked him in the chest. "Point!" They fought once more. Kyler moved towards Eli. Eli jumped and kicked him down. "Point! Winner" the referee said. Eli looked around with his hand in the air. His eyes met with Moons who cheered for him.

Y/n huffed as Kyler walked back to his spot "you did good, man" Andy patted the boy's back. "Our next quarterfinal match will be Samantha LaRusso of Miyagi-Do karate versus Piper Elswith of Cobra Kai" announced Daryl.

"Go, Piper!" Y/n cheered as the curly-haired girl stepped on the mat. Piper looked back at Y/n with a smile before turning her attention to Samantha. "Face me, bow. Face each other, bow" the girls bowed.

"Ready? Fight?" Piper moved first. She made her way towards Sam going for a punch. Sam blocked the girl's punches. Piper went and kicked Sam in the side of the head. Sam winced. "Point! One-zero"