after party

Upon arriving at the address cars filled the driveway. Y/n unbuckled. She saw Stingray or Raymond shouting outside on the lawn before heading into his house. "Why does he wanna hang out with a bunch of teenagers," Andy said as he unbuckled himself. "Don't ask me" Y/n grumbled and got out of Andy's car.

The two walked into the house music blasting into their ears. They stopped and looked around. Teens laughed, kissed, and drank. Amelia had two red cups and made her way over or the couch where Eli, Demetri, and Yasmine sat. Y/n quickly spotted the blonde-haired girl and couldn't help but watch her.

Amelia felt her stares and glanced at her. She smirked to herself "here you go, Babe" Amelia said down. Demetri furrowed his eyebrows. Amelia glanced at Andy and Y/n, Demetri got the hint. "Thanks" he replied. Amelia leaned in and kissed him. Y/n clenched her jaw before grabbing Andy's hand "let's get something to drink" Y/n said and walked away with Andy.

Amelia pulled away from Demetri after realizing the two were gone "Ugh, they didn't care" she wiped her mouth. "Hey, what the hell" Demetri wiped his mouth with disgust. "Oh please, you should be happy I even considered kissing you" Amelia rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink.

Y/n and Andy walked outside and spotted a keg. There was no line so they grabbed a plastic cup and filled their cups. As they made their way back into the house the music was stopped abruptly. "Woah, the day the music died. What's going on? Guys, turn it back on" said stingray. Y/n took a sip of her cup as a random guy pushed through the crowd of teens wearing a bathrobe and pijamas "there are families on this street trying to get some sleep! If y'all don't go home right now, you are gonna get arrested for underage drinking"

"Okay, relax! Hey! Hey! You don't have to leave! It's fine. He's my neighbor. Hey...What are you doing here? you weren't invited" Stingray asked the older man. "You should leave right now"

"Okay, no one listen to this speed bump of a human. This is a loser, everyone! That's why he's partying with you because he has no friends his own age." The grown glared at Raymond. "Okay...I warned you. But you just had to push it and make it personal." Stingray said. "I did, stink-ray" The man taunted "and you know what I'm doing right now? I'm gonna start pushing these buttons and I am gonna call the cops—Ow!" The chubby man grabbed his hand.

"It's not stink-ray." Raymond stanched his phone "also this is really gonna sting." Stingray kneed the man and then kicked him in the face. "Party on!" Stingray unpaused the music. Everyone cheered. "Stingray! Stingray!" Happily, the chubby man did some small karate moves.

Y/n and Andy grinned at each other before taking a sip of their cups "Guess I doubted him" Andy said. Tory and Robby approached them and they hung out before Tory turned to the (hair color) "come with me to get a drink" Tory said. "Is that all I'm good for?" Y/n joked. "Maybe" Y/n and Tory laughed. They made their way out of the house and to the back.

In the back was also Sam who took off her shoes as the heels she wore were tiring her. She grabbed a red plastic up and began to fill her cup. And as she turned around to head back to Miguel, Tory and Y/n stood behind her."Seems like you're always behind me in line. First Miguel, now Robby. I have a half-eaten cupcake in there if you want some." Sam taunted. "You know, I'd kick your ass, but I promised your mom I wouldn't" Tory replied.

"Stay the hell away from my family," Sam said not looking at Y/n. "Sorry..." Tory stepped forward to the brunette "I don't take orders from tiny little bitches." Tory smirked. Sam clenched her jaw. She turned around and set her cup down. Y/n narrowed her eyes as she watched Sam. Sam turned and went to kick Tory but Y/n got in between them and pushed Sam's foot down "Sam, don't." Y/n warned. Tory glared at Sam.

"Don't?" Sam looked at her sister with a confused face. "Are you crazy? Look at your face! Did you forget what she did to you?" Sam exclaimed. Y/n covered the scar with her hand "You know I didn't think you'd fit in Cobra Kai. I thought you'd come right back. But I was wrong. I can see that now. Because you're exactly like them." Sam spat.

Y/n clenched her fist and without thinking, she swung. Luckily Miguel had walked out soon enough to see the (hair color)-haired girl swing at his girlfriend. He quickly wrapped his arms around the girl's waist and pulled her away. "We don't need to do this guys" he grunted as she pulled Y/n away. Y/n moved around trying to get out of his grasp. Y/n elbowed his stomach and he released her. Y/n held her fist up. Cobra Kai had completely taken over her, Miguel knew that for sure.

Y/n was gonna go towards Sam when Andy popped up and grabbed Y/n by the waist and pulled her inside. Y/n protested and shouted obscenities telling him to let go of her. Robby furrowed his eyebrows and headed outside where he, Tory, Sam, and Miguel would end up fighting.

"Y/n, chill out!" Andy said. Y/n pushed Andy's hands off of her. Y/n walked over to the bar and grabbed a bottle of god knows what kind of alcohol and poured it into a small shot glass. "Relax and don't go crazy on the alcohol." Andy sighed. "I'm gonna head to the restroom. Don't go starting any fights" Andy said sternly before walking off.

"What the fuck ever" Y/n rolled her eyes before taking in the alcohol. She wasn't a drinker. Y/n's throat burned but regardless she poured herself another shot. Nobody was gonna tell her what to do. Especially not her parents and not her sister.

From the cream-colored couches Eli, Demetri, Amelia, and Yasmine watched the (eye color)-eyed girl. Yasmine frowned. This is what she's caused, Y/n wouldn't have dared to get one sip of alcohol in her, and now, there she was taking shot after shot. Amelia laughed at Y/n "god look at her"

"I hope she's okay," Yasmine said with worry. "She doesn't drink so—"Demetri began "she's a lightweight" Eli finished. "Yeah" Demetri nodded. "How embarrassing" Amelia laughed once more "Better than whatever you are," Yasmine remarked. Amelia scoffed and looked at Demetri to back her up. But he stayed quiet.
The truth was he didn't like her, almost nobody liked her in eagle fang or Miyagi-do. Daniel only tolerated her because he was a good person.

Andy never did go back to Y/n, but she was already expecting that. Y/n swayed. She leaned into the bar for support. A boy with golden curly locks walked up to her. "Hey," he said. Y/n looked at him, she'd never seen him before. "Hey" she slurred her words. "You look like you're getting tired of that," he said "want some?" he offered his drink.

Perfect way to get drugged Y/n remembered Demetri's helpful words. "I'm good" Y/n replied. "You know I've seen you around school. I never really dared to come up and talk to you" he said. "I'd really like to get to know you" he flashed a smile.

Demetri, Eli, and Yasmine continued to watch the drunken girl talk to the blonde-haired boy. He looked like trouble.

"I was thinking maybe we'd go around the house, check out the rooms" the boy snaked his arms around the girl's waist. Y/n didn't know what to say.

Something in Demetri went off and he stood up. He walked over to the two and stood in between them. "Hey ready to go?" He asked Y/n. Y/n squinted her eyes. The raven-haired boy was familiar. "We were just about to check out some rooms man, you can check 'em out later if you want" the boy smirked. "Excuse me" Demetri looked at him with disgust. "You know what I mean, don't you. Come on don't act like you don't know" the boy said.

"You're taking advantage of her because she's drunk. I am not doing that." Demetri said. "Whatever, Y/n let's—"the boy tried reaching for Y/n but Demetri pushed him back. "She's not going with you. Okay?" Demetri grabbed Y/n and carefully placed his arms around her waist and her arm around his neck. "Let's go, Y/n"

Y/n swayed as she walked with Demetri. "Demetri?" She slurred as she looked at him. Demetri stayed quiet. He helped her into his car and buckled her up before getting into the driver's seat. He buckled up before starting the car.

Quickly he texted Eli that he was off to take Y/n back home and that he'd be back soon. Eli replied telling him he was leaving soon anyway and to head back home. Y/n looked around the car before leaning her head on the window. "Where are we going?" She asked drunkenly.

"I'm taking you home" Demetri answered before driving off to Andy's house.

—————————————

Another chapter woo
Sorry for the slow updates :/
Sorry for any typos.
I hope you liked this one :)
Voting is appreciated <3

bye-bye