after

Y/n's eyes fluttered open awakening from her sleep. Her eyes darted around the room. It looked nothing like hers. She quickly sat up and noticed her backpack on the ground her white gi sticking out of it. She sighed when she remembered the events from the prior night.

Andy's mother, Kathy, walked towards the door and knocked on it. "Y/n?" she called out. Y/n's head shot towards the door. She nervously walked up to the door and opened it. Was she okay with this?

"Good morning," Kathy said with a smile. "Andy told us about your situation. I can't believe your dad would kick you out for not having a job" Kathy gave Y/n an empathetic look. He lied? "I thought after what happened with you and Andy I'd never see you again. But here we are" Kathy put a smile on her face once more. "My husband and I are gonna go out for some business stuff. So I made you guys some breakfast, I hope you'll enjoy it"

"Oh! And we'll have to go out sometime soon to buy you some clothes and stuff" Kathy said. "Thanks, Mrs. Price," Y/n said softly. "Well I better go now, see you later" Kathy finished before walking away.

Y/n muttered a small goodbye as the brown-haired woman walked away. Out of his room walked out Andy holding a blue shirt in his hands. This meant his top half was completely exposed and it was more toned than it had ever been. Y/n quickly darted her eyes from him, her face heating up a little. Andy chuckled "you act like you've never seen me topless. It's not like I'm naked" Y/n rolled her eyes.

Andy put on his shirt "If you're gonna walk around with no shirt then I might have to leave and find somewhere else to stay" Y/n said. "That's a stupid reason to leave," Andy said. The two walked to the kitchen. The smell of (pancakes/waffles) danced its way into their nostrils. Y/n remembered having breakfast at Andy's house a few times. Kathy's (pancakes/waffles) were amazing. Though they would never surpass her dad's pancakes.

Y/n sat across from Andy and placed a (pancake/waffle) on her plate. She put on the toppings of her choice on the (Pancake/waffle). She grabbed the fork beside her plate and began to eat. "Want anything to drink?" Andy asked as he poured himself some orange juice. "(drink choice) is fine" Y/n replied. Andy nodded and poured her, her drink. He placed the cup beside her plate and began to eat.

The kitchen was quiet.

"So, uh, you ready for practice?" Andy said. "Yeah, I guess" Y/n replied.

Silence once more.

The two finished up and went to their rooms. They put on their gi's and fixed themselves up. Y/n put on her shoes and waited for Andy to say it was time to leave.

Andy put his shoes on and walked over to Y/n's door. He lightly knocked on it "time to go" he called out and headed to his car. Y/n left her room and followed behind Andy. The two got into the car and Andy drove to the dojo.

They arrived shortly. Entering the dojo they took off their shoes before stepping on the mat. Tory was punching the dummy. It was clear the way the fight ended made her upset. Y/n decided it would be best to leave her alone.
Y/n and Andy stretched before they warmed up together.
Kyler and the other cobras walked into the dojo wearing their gi's.

"Yo, I'm telling you man, when I get ASU honeys be lining up for this snack, you know what I mean?" Kyler laughed. The other cobra laughed along "Anyways, my dad, he wants me to go to Harvard. But I think ASU's like the Harvard of the west coast" Kyler said. Tory walked up behind them.

"You guys are pathetic. If you'd handled your business we would've won the fight." Tory said. "Okay, whatever. Hawk, he switched sides" Kyler said. That explains why he's not here y/n thought. "Yeah, Miguel just got out of a wheelchair and he still kicked your ass" Tory responded.
"You know what? At least I'm still here. Half of the squad quit!" Kyler remarked.

The bell of the door jingled. Everyone turned their heads to look at Robby "well look who decided to show up" Tory spat. Robby didn't reply and walked past everyone. "That fool doesn't even practice, but he gets to stay? I don't get it" Kyler said.

Andy turned to Y/n "do you think he'll join Cobra Kai?" He asked. "Maybe, he'll have to choose eventually. Either go with my dad, go with his dad, stay here, or do nothing at all" Y/n answered.

"Class, fall in," Kreese said. Everyone got into place "left foot back, front kick. Aits!" He shouted. The students kicked forward "Aits!" They shouted. This continued for a little until they did different moves. The class went by as usual and soon it was over.

Y/n and Andy put their shoes on and we're about to head out of the dojo. "Bye," Andy said to Tory. She nodded her head in response. "Bye Tory" Y/n waved goodbye to the Blonde. "Bye..." she replied. Didn't expect her to say goodbye to me the blonde thought. "Yo, see you fools later" Kyler dapped up Andy and Y/n. "See you," Andy said.

They walked to Andy's car and got in. Andy drove back to his house. They got out "I'm starving" Andy grumbled as he opened the door to his house. The smell of food swarmed around the house. "Just in time! The food will be done shortly so go and change out of your karate pijamas and I'll call you down to eat" Kathy smiled widely.

The teens nodded and made their way to their rooms. Y/n entered her temporary room (or so she hoped it to be). She abruptly stopped when she realized she didn't have any clothes to change into. Y/n debated on telling Kathy or asking Andy. Y/n bit her lip nervously and made her way to Andy's room. She knocked on the door and waited for a response. "Coming, coming," Andy said. He quickly put on a graphic tee and opened the door.

"Yeah?" He said. "I, uh, don't really have clothes...do you...do you think I could borrow some?" Y/n said sheepishly. Come on Y/n compose yourself. "Oh—yeah sure, hold on" Andy nodded and made his way to his closet and found some clothes comfortable for Y/n.
He handed her some black sweats and a band tee.

Y/n thanked him and walked to her room and closed the door. She put the clothes on and looked in the mirror that hung on the wall. Deja-vu flew over her. She remembered wearing Demetri's black sweats and his doctor who shirt after the school fight. Y/n felt the urge to cry when someone knocked on her door.

"Y/n, Honey, someone's at the door for you," Kathy said through the door. "I-I'll be there" Y/n replied. Y/n opened the door and walked down the stairs making her way to the front door. The door was open so all Y/n had to do was walk into view of the other person.

In doing so she saw Sam in front of her, holding Y/n's backpack. "What are you doing here?" Y/n asked. "We've missed you at the dojo," Sam said.

"Where have I heard that before? You sure say that a lot. I'm starting to wonder if you mean it" Y/n shot daggers at the girl.

Sam frowned "I do, I promise. Look, Y/n we need you back. You're probably the only one who can get control over dad and Mr.Lawrence. Things have been a little rough but If you come back you could really bring everyone together. You bring the best out of everyone" Sam said. "Demetris been really down and you'd be able to bring him back"

"He's been down? I'm the one who got cheated on. Not him. Do you ever stop to think about me? Because all I ever hear from you is demetri being down. Though I shouldn't be surprised since you comforted him instead of your own sister" Y/n responded. "I know I shouldn't have done that—" y/n cut off the brunette. "Then why'd you do it?" Y/n crossed her arms. "I—I" Sam stuttered.

"Your wrong if you think I'm going back"

"Y/n you don't belong in Cobra Kai. I know that, You know that" Sam said. "I'm not leaving." Y/n grabbed the bag from Sam's hand and closed the door. Sam looked down I thought she was gonna come back this time. Sam walked to her car and drove back home.

Y/n walked up to her room and closed the door. She sat on her bed and opened the backpack. There was her school supplies, a few pairs of clothes, charger, and other stuff. "Totally forgot about school" Y/n groaned.

Andy knocked on her door. "Foods ready," he said before going downstairs to the dining room. Y/n stood up and set the backpack next to her other one. She headed downstairs to eat.

Though after Sam left, Y/n had lost her appetite.

———————————-

First chapter! I hope you like it :)
I'll try to update soon.
sorry for any typos.
votes are appreciated <3

bye-bye